Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder how he will feel if ppl say "too bad!! but we dont give a rat's behind" when he/any LEO gets shot in the line of duty. I know he is probably in the minority in the LEO community but such incidents get a lot of publicitiy and lead to generic bad opinions about cops. The family should sue the police dept. I dont believe for a minute that the response was not delayed.

********WARNING, this thread is very disturbing. Everyone realize this is the action of one cop and general cop bashing will not be tolerated-- Hondaf4iguy***********

H

·
0 Posts
eff him... karma will take care of that guy...

i have nothing against the police.. but i hate a$$holes...

C

·
0 Posts
Was the guy wearing a helmet? The trooper must have a bad idea of motorcycle riders to say something like too bad. I wonder if the location was a big stunting ground? Wait untill the AMA gets involved.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Got ya, wow thats terrible, it's single people like that that give the rest of them terrible wraps.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
i was just about to post about this when i saw someone beat me to it.

i hope the ******* prick loses his job. there are so many good hard working members of law enforcement and then you have scumbags like this.

pricks like him are what made me decide to not persue a career in law enforcement.

·
Registered
779 Posts
He's an efin deushbag!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it on CNN.
He's getting 15 days (2 weeks) suspension without pay as punishment, that translates into a vacation. The deush should have to render (donate) those two weeks worth of payment to help with the funeral.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Police motto: To protect and to serve.*

*Caveat: Unless, of course, you happen to belong to a class of people that any one of our officers, at his/her own discretion, happens to find offensive or not worthy of protecting or serving.

I bet people never read that small print caveat to their motto . . . if you look real close its written in invisable ink in the General Statutes regarding Public Safety and on the logo on the side of their cars.

Unbelievable and inexcusable.

One can only hope that the Commissioner of Public Safety, or those that act under him, acts with swift and decisive action to terminate this officer for breaching one of the most core and sacred tenants of being a police officer.

In addition, one can only hope that a jury in a civil action would asses the trooper personal liability for his cavalier attitude and send a chilling message to the law enforcement community that if you accept the obligations of an enforcement officer, you will be charged with upholding those duties without excuse . . . OUR LIVES DEPEND UPON IT!!!!

H

·
0 Posts
i am in on the petition.. i help with this without a doubt... his actions were completely uncalled for and unprofessional. it is officers like him that give all cops bad names...

he needs to be made an example out of... cops need to be held more responsible for their actions...

just tell me where to sign,...

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
They just showed the guy's dad on the Today Show. They also showed a few pictures of the kid who passed. He was on either a ZX6R or 636. In the picture it looked like he was about to do a stand-up wheelie. He's wearing gloves, jeans, t-shirt and no helmet in the picture.

Reguardless, I still think this is a totally f'ed up situation and the cop should be fired or forced into retirement. 15 days off is like a vacation for someone that's been working as long as him.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
GA_RR said:
They just showed the guy's dad on the Today Show. They also showed a few pictures of the kid who passed. He was on either a ZX6R or 636. In the picture it looked like he was about to do a stand-up wheelie. He's wearing gloves, jeans, t-shirt and no helmet in the picture.

Reguardless, I still think this is a totally f'ed up situation and the cop should be fired or forced into retirement. 15 days off is like a vacation for someone that's been working as long as him.
the kid could have been a squid and doing stupid **** on his bike. if that is the case then i feel no pitty for him....but regardless an officer answering a 911 call does not know that. the officer is a douchebag

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
BigTuna said:
GA_RR said:

the kid could have been a squid and doing stupid s**t on his bike. if that is the case then i feel no pitty for him....but regardless an officer answering a 911 call does not know that. the officer is a douchebag
Oh definitely, don't take my post as defending the officer at all. As you said before, I think the "douchebag" should be canned. I just wanted to comment on the squidly picture they put on the TV. Not exactually the image they should be going for I thought.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
He doesnt deserve to wear a badge...its an officers line of duty to offer help and assistance when needed. For him to say too bad to someone who was "playing around" is just another example of the large amount of poor quality officers on the streets today. I agree, that if he was doing stupid things, he probably got what he deserved, but its not up to the officer to decide if he will give help or not. He needs to not only make a formal appology to the general public and ESEPCIALLY the family involved, but needs to have his badge taken away. :nono: If you guys want to get a petition together, ill GLADLY sign it!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts