Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ahahaah Just play'n

Just wanted to say that your website has helped me out so many times, and I just wanted to say thanks. I just got my Razo's in the mail this morning, so I am going to try and install them on my lunch break here at work. With the help of your install, it looks like I should have enough time.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

L

·
0 Posts
no problem bro. i wish i could add more to the site, but this semester has been killing me at school. i'll have a ton more stuff on there this summer though :bounce:

oh yeah, make sure you do not touch the glass on the new bulbs with anything, especially fingers!!! if you do on accident, just wipe em down with some rubbing alcohol and a clean rag and let them dry.

Luke

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Lucky......after my 40 min lunch break, my lights are installed, and I have 30minuntes to spare, so I still get to eat. Thanks again for the install walkthrough.

Keep putting up whatever you can on your site. Even if it is something as simple as changing out the light bulbs. For the most part, that was a piece of cake, but I was skeptical about doing it since I had never messed with them before. But after reading through your review, it put me at ease.

Point being even if you have done something a million times and think its a brease, it could also be someone elses first time and these walk throughs are a life saver (and $$$ saver)

Thanks again LuckyDevil :twisted:

·
Registered
54 Posts
any of you guys using the Sylvannia Silverstars on your RR's? i was thinking about picking up a set since i have them in my car and they're quite a bit brighter than stock (though, not blue therefore still legal :)) Do they even make them in H7 for our bikes? sorry for the off-topic...i just remember seeing razo's costing about the same as piaa's and i was worried if the wattage of the bulbs would fry the electricals? thanks guys, and great site you got luckydevil! :D

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Want to offer my thanks up to LuckyDevil as well. Haven't gotten the Razo's yet....still debating if I want to do the true HIDs as CVLighthouse did or just the Razos. However, your site was more than helpful with my 15/45 install and speedo recalibrator. Thanks so much for putting in the extra time to save all of us some. Sometime when I get down to FL, I'm definitely buying you a :beerglass: :beer:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts