Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my bike got dropped and I wasn''t there....

I parked my bike at my friends house to hop in his car to go to the mall. Came back a couple hours later, I notice that my left side of my bike suffered some damage. The tail have a nickel size scratch, clutch handle, slider, lower fairing, a tick on my mid fairing and passenger peg have scratches on it.

I just painted my bike about a month ago and now its all scratched up again :evil3:. If you guys remember my other posting, its the black and green bike that I've been waiting to take pictures of.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
i almost never leave bike just anywhere... even when we all ride to hooters or Taylor's or some other "bike night", I like to eat quickly and get back outside.

If im out on my bike, its cuz I wanna ride, and thats it. If people invite me to a party or a movie or whatever, I always go back home, lock up the bike and take my car.

at least the damage doesnt sound too bad. I've heard a lot worse from a just a dead stop drop.
get er fixed up and take pics immediately lol.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I know what its like to feel paranoid about your bike. I usually have no problem taking my bike to a freind's house but when it comes to leaving it in sketchy territory for extended periods of time, I feel more at ease when my bike is locked safely in my garage than sitting out in the open.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It was on it's side or the stand when you came back?
Thats totally fukced either way!!
I don't have/want human children; my dog and my RR fill the spot, I would almost kill for them, but definately beat some a$$ for them.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It was back on the stand, I notice that both my handlebar grip was damage so I looked closely today. Theres a little damage on the right side too but not as bad as the left (slider took all the damage). Probably tried to pick it up and fawking weak ass dropped it again on the right. Now im fawking pissed to the max.:evil3:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm shocked no one has messed with my bike to the point of dropping it. I live in an apartment complex in a college town.

Sucks to hear about your bike though. Messed up the person didn't leave a note or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts