Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
looked interesting...i don't have sound so i can't make a full judgement call. i'll check it out when i get home.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just watched a bunch of OcalaFlorida's videos and I found all of them really annoying. They just go around pointing out a bunch of people breaking traffic laws and then taking pictures of their license plates. She acted like the guy lane splitting was about to cause a huge accident even though he was maybe going 40-45 mph. Sure he didn't have any gear on, but he didn't seem to be driving recklessly, until she pulled out her camera to snap his license plate which I'm sure is why he tried to wheelie it later in the video, instead of trying to "run away from her camera". I have no idea who OcalaFlorida is but somehow I can just see it being an older retired woman who is now making this her favorite hobby, which is why I used "her" earlier in the post.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't understand the point of the video and why didn't that guy just split lanes to the front of the red light???

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
to many old peeps in florida eh!!!!

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
people have way too much time on their hands if they make a 5 minute video about getting passed by a motorcyle...
deathwish
ha!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm from Ocala and most of the people here are stuck up old c**ts that have nothing better to do. I hate this place, can't wait to get outta here!!!:icon_hang

·
Registered
452 Posts
I don't understand the point of the video and why didn't that guy just split lanes to the front of the red light???

I wondered the same thing myself... Are Florida's laws different that California's in that respect?

·
Registered
142 Posts
wow, if that happened to me while I was driving a car... I wouldn't think anything of it.. there was probly a good 6 feet in between those cars anyway. DEATHWISH lol

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The description says that (s)he isn't anti-motorcycle but I find that hard to believe.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of hearing Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild" as the theme song of motorcyclists everywhere?

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
that guy is my hero. lane splitting illegally with shorts and shirt, then popping off wheelies!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts