Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the latest issue of Maxim, there's a caption contest for Dani's crash at Motegi. I don't know what it is about that crash but that's the second place I've seen it in a US magazine this year. Can't wait for the wheelie crash pics from Philip Island to show up somewhere...

·
Registered
975 Posts
how about "a bobble head doll somehow crashed a motogp bike recently. the crash resulted with the very large headed, horse jockey like bodied creature never being able to smile or show any kind of emotion whatsoever. oh and this particular bobble head doll may very well be homosexual. this is not a result of the accident but just general information."

may be a bit of a long caption.

·
Registered
162 Posts
how about "a bobble head doll somehow crashed a motogp bike recently. the crash resulted with the very large headed, horse jockey like bodied creature never being able to smile or show any kind of emotion whatsoever. oh and this particular bobble head doll may very well be homosexual. this is not a result of the accident but just general information."

Dead on though LOL!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

I like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts