Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
he felt that he is so fu(king good that missing a bunch of free practice time would be the only way to make it a challenge this season.

hes a phuckstick.

oh and he is the best ever at dialing in a new bike. yet he is always hurt or decides he just doesnt feel like practicing.

hes a douche.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
yea i just noticed that i typed that with an 'a' and then i noticed that the title had it spelled with an 'a'. must've been subliminal. this could be a potential awesome discovery if i could make it work in other facets of my life....like with the wifey lol

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
That's the government censored photo of Dani's crash. Dorna wanted to hide the truth behind this crash. The original photo is below:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Ha ha ha! Good stuff! The Pedronator!

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
^^^^^^^^ BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

i knew it! i didn't coin Robotface for nothing & this is proof! HRC & Skynet are in collaboration to develop the ultimate racing cyborg.

·
Registered
921 Posts
He obviously took a thump to the head when he torched his Honda, he's been saying he's not worried about missing future testing but is a bit worried about leaving it all to Nicky Hayden because "he has not been very beneficial when he has had that responsibility in the past."

So slagging off your team-mate is a fine way of showing how unified the works Honda team is. Going off how all the test reports of the RCV212 say it was built for a certain diminutive spaniard I think a lack of progress in development may lay slightly nearer to home.

·
Registered
420 Posts
He obviously took a thump to the head when he torched his Honda, he's been saying he's not worried about missing future testing but is a bit worried about leaving it all to Nicky Hayden because "he has not been very beneficial when he has had that responsibility in the past."

So slagging off your team-mate is a fine way of showing how unified the works Honda team is. Going off how all the test reports of the RCV212 say it was built for a certain diminutive spaniard I think a lack of progress in development may lay slightly nearer to home.
I doubt we'll ever hear anything of that sort from him or any of the fans. =(

I really hope Hayden does well this year.

·
BOTM Winner 06/08
369 Posts
only thing Pedrosa has a shot at this year is maybe a win in midget bitch slap comp but then again I think there has to be tougher midgets out there then him competing. I hope Hayden relegates him to #2 at Repsol like he did to the last premadonna in Moto GP ala Maxipad Biaggi lol

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
LOL! hahahhah! LMAO! ever since that little dude, almost cost Hayden the championship 2 years ago, im not a fan of him. thats what the lazy bastard gets!
and to say things like...

[World Championship runner-up surprisingly admitted, in answering a question from the press, that he is "a little worried" at leaving team-mate
Nicky Hayden
to develop the new RC212V since "he has not been very beneficial when he has had that responsibility in the past."]
Hayden did win the championship you short little looser, go back to 250's little beatch!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Let's see, Nicky has a MotoGP championship, & Pedrosa has
jack sh*t. Let me brake my hand during practice so I can dog my teammate
about setting a bike up. Hmmm

1 - 20 of 31 Posts