Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
I picked it up about a week ago, I thought it was pretty good. It can be kind of frustrating at times. Pretty much exactly like God of War (if you ever played it), only different story line.

·
BOTM Winner 11/13
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've only played a couple hours but the games not all it looked like in the commercial. The gamers view isn't the best In my opinion. I think the story lines pretty crappy but ill see what else is in store through out the rest of the game. never played god of war always heard it was good.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The commercial was all FMV - sort of a synopsis. I need to put some more time into it but I'm enjoying it so far, I'm about to enter lust.

The animated short collection that was just released was surprisingly good, spoils the plot if your unfamiliar with it though.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I was thinkin of renting this game at Blockbuster. Looked good from the previews, but now that u guys said its not the same, i'm glad i haven't bought it.

·
Registered
837 Posts
It was amusing, wasnt that spectacular, especially having played it right after finishing bioshock 2, which was awesome. I find that usually if a game is advertised on TV a lot, its prob not great, great games sell themselves.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
this game sucked.... felt generic and unoriginal.
The combat was nothing original but the art had it's moments, it was quite a good visual presentation. Certainly wasn't a bad game but it wasn't great either.

The dark forest isn't worth picking up unless you got it free with a new ps3 copy, far too short to justify paying for something that adds almost nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts