Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

When you date, what is your preference for your partner's riding experience/lifestyle

• I prefer my partner ISN'T interested in bikes, and doesn't ride

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious about how people feel about dating within the motorcycle community. Is it a requirement for you? Is it just a simple preference, but not a requirement? Do you not care one way or the other? Or do you want someone who DOESN'T ride at all to offer something outside one of your spheres of interest?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
This is one of my most stringent requirements. I'll make exceptions for a lot on my "list" but not this.

I need someone to understand my addiction, and share my passion.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Doesn't matter to me!!!! I havn't meet too many females that ride, so it would be cool and a plus, but not a requirement!!! If shes HOT and a cool ass person, we are good....LOL!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
It'd be great to find a girl that has the interest, but her interest in ME is my biggest requirement...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
I rode by a girl today on my bike...she was banging nearly did a endo on my bike ... But doesnt matter...I would want a girl that would be interested in bikes but doesnt have to ride...

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Would be nice, but being attractive and having a brain (No retards) are more important. I had a girl who once told me that the Electoral College was a cooking school.

Never again.

·
Registered
783 Posts
My wife actually has been expressing an interest in getting her own bike!! The only thing is, I have seen how she drives the car!!! She isnt always the safest driver, and definitely doesnt notice all that the should on the road.

I have been trying to steer her away from bikes, but that only seems to make her more interested!

·
Registered
728 Posts
It depends what you're looking for in her....From experience (again, this is only my experience), the women I've met that REALLY ride are extremely Type A, and not too feminnine (not my type)...Again, this is only my experience and probably gonna get flamed. I've dated girls in the past that wanted nothing to do with riding, but I think a woman that accepts the fact I ride as much as she may hate it, will only draw me closer to her. It's about compromise and attraction, and if she's attracted, she will compromise. That's what's important to me :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
It'd be great to find a girl that has the interest, but her interest in ME is my biggest requirement...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much what I think as well

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,479 Posts
i think riders or adventurous types should stick together.
nothing better than having your s/o w/you just in case something goes wrong

1 - 12 of 12 Posts