Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning on going to the race next year? I think tickets are coming in at $30-$45 bucks.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Been booked for a WHILE now! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'll be there, along with a few friends. I'm going to Ft. Myers and spending the week there with some family and then coming up to Daytona for the race.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
you know there is a trackday at jennings that weekend?
Yea, but I will be in Montana that whole week (snowboarding) so I could NEVER get my sh*t together to get up to Jennings... lol So I'll be trailering the bikes to the hotel (in Titusville) then riding to the races.

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Count me in! I'm coming down from Maine, stying in Charlotte with family, and then hitting Daytona/Orlando for a while. Will anyone be organizing a group ride or anything like that? I'd be up for that...although I'd have to stop every so often to let y'all catch up to my K7!!!!!:biggrin:
I am putting something together at my shop, not sure of the details, but there will be a 600RR.net meet.

Thanks,
Eric

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am putting something together at my shop, not sure of the details, but there will be a 600RR.net meet.

Thanks,
Eric
Keep us posted. I'd prefer to ride with the guys and girls from this forum than the Gixxer forums to be honest. As a collective, the community over there is rather....feeble minded?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I used to go all the time and when i was a dealer rep i got some unreal pass's (arai suite,hung out with Nicky hayden) but i 'd rather just watch it on tv after going for almost 15 years str8..

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used to go all the time and when i was a dealer rep i got some unreal pass's (arai suite,hung out with Nicky hayden) but i 'd rather just watch it on tv after going for almost 15 years str8..

I can take those passes off your hands if you aren't interested anymore...

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
yea right? You wanna mail them? :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I should be there. My grandmother lives in Daytona so I always have a place to stay and only 10 min. from the track.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
Doh! I didn't see this post here earlier ??? I just started a new post, oops!

I just booked a flight from Syracuse NY to Orlando on March 5th, Return on the 10th. It only cost me $25, I cashed in some credit card miles. The parents have a house 25 minutes away from Daytona, They'll be down there already. I just ordered 2 of the $45 dollar Grandstand/Infield/Garage Passes/ Sprint Fan Zone tickets so I can drag my Dad along.

Wow, I can't wait, every year when I watch it on Speed, I'm kicking myself in the ass for not being there, but not this year!! It'll be a nice 5 day break from this cold **** up here too. Usually by the first of March, the cabin fever is really getting bad!

Then in september I'll be hitting the Indy Moto GP, add into that the Watkins Glen Nascar race (BEER FEST) and It's looking like a good year for races this year.

I'm bringing a couple grand worth of camera and lenses, so I'll have some good pics when I get back.

It'll be fun to check out some of the bike week stuff too.

Who else is going? and what are Honda's chances looking like this year?

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
i will be at the Race can't wait to go, I am only a Hour away hotel already booked and ready to go. My ONLY issue is FAN Access sucks compared to other tracks I have been to, You pay the $15.00 extra for the FAN ZONE but you only have access to the REAR of every garage looking through a glass window,

At Roadatlanta (Which i will be going to again) they give Fans TRUE paddock passes where you have access to each Garage and can view all Riders up close I mean walking right in front of you, Now thats ACCESS. At Daytona in order to get garage access you have to pay an additional $150.00 (Thats ok). Here just a Sample of pics you can take at Road Atlanta with a simple Paddock Pass, took these last year in ATL.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts