Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im headed down to daytona next week. Will anyone else be on their rockets down there? When i was there last year i saw a ton of nice cbr's. I will also be cruising in the area if anyone wants to meet up!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I wish I found someone in Boston to caravan our bikes down with...my buddy has a house in palm coast so it's free to stay lol

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm going to try and go down on Friday the 16th, check out the international motorcycle show and then walk around and people watch. Might go to the 200 Saturday. Went last year and it was lots of fun.
I live in Jacksonville, about 90 mins north of Daytona by interstate. But I'll ride down A1A since it's such a nice route. My parents live in Palm Coast, 30 mins from Daytona so I stay with them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Keep talking about it with a buddy of mine but it never comes to life. Have fun and hopefully I'll b down there next year...

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Going to stop by and hand out some cards and see the bikes.
Look for us. Will have some product on hand to give out!!!!!!!!
Discount cards also available. Just Yell out if you see our shirt or car.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Keep talking about it with a buddy of mine but it never comes to life. Have fun and hopefully I'll b down there next year...
I actually was just talking with my friends at school since its spring break next week and have nothing planned, we wanna ride down so if yo wanna ride with us you are more than welcome

·
Registered
18 Posts
My husband and I will be there Sat. for sure...always down to meet up!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will stop by and say hello for sure!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will be riding in the daytona area 11-17th. if anyone wants to ride and explore the area send me a message!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Ecko 508....there are always many LRRS racers going to Daytona, so if you are serious I would be glad to check who's going and get you in touch with them....they also have a FB site LRRS Motorcycle Racing on Facebook, just send them a friend request and Johnny typically approves quickly.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am so tempted by that get back to me let me know the dates and pricing I have a friend I can stay with for free

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
T, what days you planning to head out there? I might go this friday or the next, and possibly thurs/sat next week too. Would love to meet up and chill with you and J.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have one bike and probably a bag or two full of stuff. Where are you leaving from I'd love to come
With you guys what days you planning

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi Ecko- will send a PM with name and phone number shortly for a possible transport to Daytona. You can discuss pick-up and cost directly with him.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wish I found someone in Boston to caravan our bikes down with...my buddy has a house in palm coast so it's free to stay lol

thats why i moved and got out of there hahaha all i miss is the food and friends thats it.ride yr round here

1 - 20 of 22 Posts