Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone record the races this afternoon and make them available to watch on the computer? I can host the files, but I'm stuck at work.

I know it's coming on again tonight but it's coming on late and I won't be able to watch the whole thing.

C

·
0 Posts
I AM recording it.. If you can find instructions on how to turn the DVR (Tivo version 1) hard drive into an accessible one (by a remote computer via firewire or ethernet) and converting the file types, then I'll forward them to my network admin. and have him get right on it.. ;-)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cvlighthouse
check out that link and let me know if that's good. im going to search around for some other ways

C

·
0 Posts
Its on Speed TV

I am checking on this stuff...

How do I connect the tivo hard drive to my computer (hardware issues) Do I have to physically remove it and install it on my computer? Is there a way for me to access it? Can I install a eithernet port on my tivo? Still can't find this stuff out, but If I do and I can convert the files, I may host it on a server for my personal use only ;-) Most of this stuff is over my head so I'll have my windows cysco certified buddy do it all for me...

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it looks like you need this program called Tivo2go
or tivotogo

http://www.desktoppipeline.com/howto/59301037

i think that might make it easy. But then you have to probably convert the file to another file format.

to find out if you can actually connect a Tivo 1 to a PC you might want to check tivo.com

C

·
0 Posts
Darn ... anybody want to buy a series 1 tivo? ... j/k... someday I'll upgrade..

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
gbord said:
Talk about a spoiler.... I got home from work and turned on the TV just in time to see the winner pull in and take of his helmet. I hate it when that happens.
:Stupid:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
gbord said:
Bite me, post whore. You would think by now you would know if you mess with the bull........ you will get the horns. Not yet though, I need to settle in first.
yeah, what was that you said in a previous post....something about learning how to run the clutch :roll:

gbord said:
Nice! Thanks all. I'm pretty fire up about the purchase. Still have some work to do; get equipment, maybe get it ready for the street, figure out how the clutch works.
:lol2:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
It's on my Tivo but I have not watched it yet.

Jason

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I can't wait for my DVR to get here. Stupid 3 week waiting lists..... they should've kept more in stock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts