Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going, Sean your going right? I cant wait to get on the banking there, Ive seen the ama superbikes there and it looks awsome. I think I am going to do the team hammer pro practice on thursday its only $175 it will help since i have never been there and the practice is minimal before the races. Finding a place to stay is going to suck though.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'll be there. Only doing 1 race tho (MWSS).Trying to keep the money side of things down. But saying that i might also try and do the team hammer practice. Only cause i have to try and keep up with Sean.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know he was flying at jennings. It only cost me 100 dollars more in entry fees than a regular ccs weekend.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I wasn't even gonna go. I don't know why, I just thought it was real expensive and a crazy track.............but now you guys have me thinkin.......hmmm. I almost destroyed my bike on monday too. Lucky save.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I went last year and had a blast. I don't think I'll have the funds to make it back this year. The banking is fun and bit scary. Make sure your bike is held together well and stiffen up your suspension. I only got in 3 laps of practice and one race last year but once I got the flow i turned a 2 minutes flat. Wish I had got in the hammer practice.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sean are you talking about RRR. I saw that on the Jennings forum. That wouldnt of been pretty.

·
Registered
606 Posts
yeah, it was damn scary. I think my rebound was set a little quick. I felt a bump over that seam in the asphalt...........then the front end moved up and down twice and then just went to the lock. It was amazing and lucky. Have you ever heard of a front end slide so bad, it went into a tankslapper...........and pulled out of it. Crazy...........luckily I had the throttle wide open, I think that kept it from washing completely

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw the white line in the video for pit out . It was almost directly i the line. getting a tankslapper from losing the front is really wierd. There is a pretty cool video from phillip Island with loris capirossi in a minor tankslapper. he was leaned over coming onto the straight and you can see the front wheel come up way off the ground everytime the bars turned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts