Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to Daytona this year for the 200 on my bike, but I'm concerned about parking. A couple years ago when I went over in my truck, i just parked it outside the grandstands on Speedway property. Is it first come first served with the parking for bikes? I checked DIS website and they charge $200 bucks for west lot parking!!!! I definitely don't want to park off-site, but I don't want to get hosed either. Anybody know where the best/safest parking is?

·
BOTM Winner 12/08
124 Posts
Well, if you buy tickets that allow you in the infield then that's where you park. No charge. Best place to watch is the bleachers by the Intl Horseshoe and down to the next turn.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if you buy tickets that allow you in the infield then that's where you park. No charge. Best place to watch is the bleachers by the Intl Horseshoe and down to the next turn.
Nice....I have tickets to the infield!!! Well, that's comforting to know my bike will be realtively close by.

·
C.F. A member **C.F. Whore ** :)
261 Posts
Yeah long as you have an Infield pass, you can ride your bike right through the tunnel and onto the infield., no helmet or anything like this needed. plus while in the infield they have bike shows and booths setup also.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice....I have tickets to the infield!!! Well, that's comforting to know my bike will be realtively close by.
Curious, what did infield tickets run ya?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts