Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done it that could share some pics of the top and bottom? I was looking at tag risers but wasn't sure how well they would fit.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have give me a few I'll snap some pics, had to modify the bolts that came with the risers because they wouldn't clear the stem nut where I drilled the holes, I ended up just getting new grade 8 bolts and grinding down the heads a bit, many wheelies and no problems!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
There are two existing holes in the top clamp for a plastic cover I believe. I enlarged them and mounted there. that was the easiest spot because of the angled part of the clamp.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats awesome man thanks for the pics. Gunna do exactly what you did. Did you have to reroute the throttle and clutch cables or did you get longer ones? Looks like you may have re enforced the bottom of the top triple? Looked like a little metal was ground down had to tell.

Gunna order longer lines no way the steel ones i have now will fit brake line that is..

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just routed the lines through the rubber grommet connecting the airbox to the ram air intake in the frame. The ground down metal was to allow the bolt to sit flat on the tree. Also there's a bracket I made that's bare metal for the speedo you might be seeing. Haven't gotten around to shooting it yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts