Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a fresh set of DC3's i'm going to try out this weekend, what tire pressure(s) do you guys recommend for the track?

Thanks for the help.

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
cold temp I ran 31/31 or 32/32 as recommended by the Pirelli rep. Never had any issues up into a mid A pace before I switched to race tires. I know a bunch of guys running these pressures without any problems.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
perfect! thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
There is nothing in that thread regarding pressures on Corsa 3 tires. I only read pressures on race tires. Did I miss it ?
Ah, the beginning sentence says "These pressures are general pressures for both DOT's and Slicks." Do they not put the DC3's in the DOT category?

30-34psi front and 25-29 psi rear HOT. Sounds pretty close to me. I used these pressures on DC3's on my 999S and it felt great. I am no where near race pace though, so that might have something to do with it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I attended a nesba track day at HPT last weekend...I ran 28 cold f/r...had no problems what so ever...now I guess I need to decided whether to run those pressures still or bump them up as others have mentioned.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
31/31 hot, per Pirelli.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts