Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1433 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dude, Xenon Expert should be thankn' you, your write up is awesome. I'm sure more guys will be picking up these HID's now, I know I am. Great work man!!

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dude, Xenon Expert should be thankn' you, your write up is awesome. I'm sure more guys will be picking up these HID's now, I know I am. Great work man!!
Yea! Well it’s all good, I like to contribute. I am very pleased with the install. It looks all stock, nothing was modified besides the dust caps, which can be replaced for cheap incase you want to go back to halogen.

The best part is my HIDs match my third eye. PURE WHITE! :rocker:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ya man looks sweet. Did u get your 3rd eye from tirpage?

Yea! Well it’s all good, I like to contribute. I am very pleased with the install. It looks all stock, nothing was modified besides the dust caps, which can be replaced for cheap incase you want to go back to halogen.

The best part is my HIDs match my third eye. PURE WHITE! :rocker:

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
The bulb case is a protective case ie its only used while the bulbs are being shipped but once installed the protective plastic cases are removed & not used

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Drag
This thread will be a sticky bro excellent job thank u so much

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Drag
This thread will be a sticky bro excellent job thank u so much
Moe. The pics are on photobucket, and I'll monitor my bandwidth limit to keep the thread alive. I’m probably going to get a photobucket pro version with unlimited bandwidth soon any way.

All for 600RR.net! :rocker:

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Moe. The pics are on photobucket, and I'll monitor my bandwidth limit to keep the thread alive. I’m probably going to get a photobucket pro version with unlimited bandwidth soon any way.

All for 600RR.net! :rocker:
Simply awesome man great help to all the RR owners actually
regardless of what RR you ride the install is almost universal
except picking a spot for the Ballasts :icon_lol:

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Very Very SWEEEEEEET write up THANKS aLOT

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, makes me wish I got these HIDs instead of the fat ballasts that I have right now (still haven't installed yet). I threw out my back and now I can't do crap (not even ride). So....the injustice of it all...

GREAT POST though. I'm going to use this thread/sticky as my guide to installing my XENONRIDER kit. Thanks Dragoljub!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow.. I really appriciated so much when someone put step by steps photos/times... picture=1000 words, thank you so much dragol Bro.:icon_lol:

Thinking to have too with 4500K wondering how much to shipp to Sydney:book1:

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I guess I'll take a few moments to introduce my self. My full name is Dragoljub Drmanac (Serbian) but I have always gone by my nick name Gagi (what I sign my posts with), pronounced exactly like it is spelled. Writing it like Goggy might make it easier to pronounce. Long story short, I was born in Serbia, moved to US with family, and now I’m here permanently as US citizen. I am attending grad school at UCSB.

Also if anyone notices any typos or confusing parts throughout the write up let me know so I can fix them.

21 - 40 of 1433 Posts