Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1212 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dude, Xenon Expert should be thankn' you, your write up is awesome. I'm sure more guys will be picking up these HID's now, I know I am. Great work man!!

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dude, Xenon Expert should be thankn' you, your write up is awesome. I'm sure more guys will be picking up these HID's now, I know I am. Great work man!!
Yea! Well it’s all good, I like to contribute. I am very pleased with the install. It looks all stock, nothing was modified besides the dust caps, which can be replaced for cheap incase you want to go back to halogen.

The best part is my HIDs match my third eye. PURE WHITE! :rocker:

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yea! Well it’s all good, I like to contribute. I am very pleased with the install. It looks all stock, nothing was modified besides the dust caps, which can be replaced for cheap incase you want to go back to halogen.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ya man looks sweet. Did u get your 3rd eye from tirpage?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ya man looks sweet. Did u get your 3rd eye from tirpage?

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
The bulb case is a protective case ie its only used while the bulbs are being shipped but once installed the protective plastic cases are removed & not used

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
The bulb case is a protective case ie its only used while the bulbs are being shipped but once installed the protective plastic cases are removed & not used

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Drag
This thread will be a sticky bro excellent job thank u so much

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Drag

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Drag
Moe. The pics are on photobucket, and I'll monitor my bandwidth limit to keep the thread alive. I’m probably going to get a photobucket pro version with unlimited bandwidth soon any way.

All for 600RR.net! :rocker:

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Drag
Moe. The pics are on photobucket, and I'll monitor my bandwidth limit to keep the thread alive. I’m probably going to get a photobucket pro version with unlimited bandwidth soon any way.

All for 600RR.net! :rocker:

21 - 40 of 1212 Posts