Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1212 Posts

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Moe. The pics are on photobucket, and I'll monitor my bandwidth limit to keep the thread alive. I’m probably going to get a photobucket pro version with unlimited bandwidth soon any way.

All for 600RR.net! :rocker:
Simply awesome man great help to all the RR owners actually
regardless of what RR you ride the install is almost universal
except picking a spot for the Ballasts :icon_lol:

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Moe. The pics are on photobucket, and I'll monitor my bandwidth limit to keep the thread alive. I’m probably going to get a photobucket pro version with unlimited bandwidth soon any way.

All for 600RR.net! :rocker:
Simply awesome man great help to all the RR owners actually
regardless of what RR you ride the install is almost universal
except picking a spot for the Ballasts :icon_lol:

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Very Very SWEEEEEEET write up THANKS aLOT

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Very Very SWEEEEEEET write up THANKS aLOT

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, makes me wish I got these HIDs instead of the fat ballasts that I have right now (still haven't installed yet). I threw out my back and now I can't do crap (not even ride). So....the injustice of it all...

GREAT POST though. I'm going to use this thread/sticky as my guide to installing my XENONRIDER kit. Thanks Dragoljub!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, makes me wish I got these HIDs instead of the fat ballasts that I have right now (still haven't installed yet). I threw out my back and now I can't do crap (not even ride). So....the injustice of it all...

GREAT POST though. I'm going to use this thread/sticky as my guide to installing my XENONRIDER kit. Thanks Dragoljub!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow.. I really appriciated so much when someone put step by steps photos/times... picture=1000 words, thank you so much dragol Bro.:icon_lol:

Thinking to have too with 4500K wondering how much to shipp to Sydney:book1:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wow.. I really appriciated so much when someone put step by steps photos/times... picture=1000 words, thank you so much dragol Bro.:icon_lol:

Thinking to have too with 4500K wondering how much to shipp to Sydney:book1:

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I guess I'll take a few moments to introduce my self. My full name is Dragoljub Drmanac (Serbian) but I have always gone by my nick name Gagi (what I sign my posts with), pronounced exactly like it is spelled. Writing it like Goggy might make it easier to pronounce. Long story short, I was born in Serbia, moved to US with family, and now I’m here permanently as US citizen. I am attending grad school at UCSB.

Also if anyone notices any typos or confusing parts throughout the write up let me know so I can fix them.

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I guess I'll take a few moments to introduce my self. My full name is Dragoljub Drmanac (Serbian) but I have always gone by my nick name Gagi (what I sign my posts with), pronounced exactly like it is spelled. Writing it like Goggy might make it easier to pronounce. Long story short, I was born in Serbia, moved to US with family, and now I’m here permanently as US citizen. I am attending grad school at UCSB.

Also if anyone notices any typos or confusing parts throughout the write up let me know so I can fix them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm glad I got my lights from Xenonrider before this post, otherwise I would have probably had to wait for a few weeks for him to restock! Hehe, great write up Gagi, I haven't installed them yet, but I'm certain I will be referencing this post should any problems arrise and for ideas on cable routing etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm glad I got my lights from Xenonrider before this post, otherwise I would have probably had to wait for a few weeks for him to restock! Hehe, great write up Gagi, I haven't installed them yet, but I'm certain I will be referencing this post should any problems arrise and for ideas on cable routing etc. Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is nice, thinking of getting one. But is the high beam on all the time? If it is, is there a way to wire it up so I can have the option of turning it on/off?

41 - 60 of 1212 Posts