Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

621 - 640 of 1212 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd like to get a set of HID's for my 2004 CBR 600RR, but I'm not sure which to get off of xenonexperts website. I don't see any HIDs for $130. Could someone help me out with a model number of what I'd need to have a low and high beam HID like everyone else is doing with their bikes? I'd like to have something in the 4500K range. Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd like to get a set of HID's for my 2004 CBR 600RR, but I'm not sure which to get off of xenonexperts website. I don't see any HIDs for $130. Could someone help me out with a model number of what I'd need to have a low and high beam HID like everyone else is doing with their bikes? I'd like to have something in the 4500K range. Thanks

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #624
From the very virst line of the thread...

http://www.xenonexpert.com/ddm_kit_sale.html

You want the 35W H7 bulb for a 2007, im not sure for 2004.

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #625
From the very virst line of the thread...

http://www.xenonexpert.com/ddm_kit_sale.html

You want the 35W H7 bulb for a 2007, im not sure for 2004.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Does anyone know what has happened to Xenon Expert? It's been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order for the HID's and I haven't gotten any kind of tracking information or ETA. No communication from Xenon Expert as to when to expect my shipment at all. Is anyone else in the same boat and waiting in the dark too? What has happend? This isn't sounding too good.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Does anyone know what has happened to Xenon Expert? It's been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order for the HID's and I haven't gotten any kind of tracking information or ETA. No communication from Xenon Expert as to when to expect my shipment at all. Is anyone else in the same boat and waiting in the dark too? What has happend? This isn't sounding too good.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Calm down. I'm here. And ask people here. We don't rob people....

We ship normally within 2 business days so if you don't have a tracking number please email me at [email protected]

I'll need your full name.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Calm down. I'm here. And ask people here. We don't rob people....

We ship normally within 2 business days so if you don't have a tracking number please email me at [email protected]

I'll need your full name.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I need some help...my HIDs (4300K) just arrived from Xenon Expert, everything arrived in good condition and I'm ready to install. But...how do I get the damn fairings off???

I removed all the bolts and pins, but can't get them off. I don't want to pull too hard and snap the tabs off. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I need some help...my HIDs (4300K) just arrived from Xenon Expert, everything arrived in good condition and I'm ready to install. But...how do I get the damn fairings off???

I removed all the bolts and pins, but can't get them off. I don't want to pull too hard and snap the tabs off. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
Read through the thread, and then when you get to the step when you need to pull off the mid fairings just pull from the tank side down and toward you slightly. The only tabs you have to worry about are at the very corner of the fairing right by the head lights. I have taken the mids off countless times and have not broken any tabs. Just take it slow. It helps to have a pry tool to put them back on. I use a plastic non marring pry tool.

·
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #635
Read through the thread, and then when you get to the step when you need to pull off the mid fairings just pull from the tank side down and toward you slightly. The only tabs you have to worry about are at the very corner of the fairing right by the head lights. I have taken the mids off countless times and have not broken any tabs. Just take it slow. It helps to have a pry tool to put them back on. I use a plastic non marring pry tool.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks dragoljub. I'll give that a shot after work today.

I have read about issues with HIDs not turning on (sometimes hi beam, sometimes lo). Has anyone experienced similar issues with the Xenon Expert HIDs??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks dragoljub. I'll give that a shot after work today.

I have read about issues with HIDs not turning on (sometimes hi beam, sometimes lo). Has anyone experienced similar issues with the Xenon Expert HIDs??

·
Registered
299 Posts
So Whats the difference between the DDM and the Apexcone?
I ordered the DDM and received Apex instead.I went ahead and installed them and one of the lights after a month went from white to a purple tint I swapped the wiring from one side to the other and had no effect on the light. I sent a couple email to xneon expert and waiting for a reply, I did get the life time warranty so hopefully they will honor it. In the meantime has anyone had this issue or suggestions to resolving this color mismatch back to the white they are both supposed to be the 4500 bulbs.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I ordered the DDM and received Apex instead.I went ahead and installed them and one of the lights after a month went from white to a purple tint I swapped the wiring from one side to the other and had no effect on the light. I sent a couple email to xneon expert and waiting for a reply, I did get the life time warranty so hopefully they will honor it. In the meantime has anyone had this issue or suggestions to resolving this color mismatch back to the white they are both supposed to be the 4500 bulbs.

·
Registered
654 Posts
If you ordered DDM, you should have gotten DDM. Not that Apexcone is not good but the ballast is bigger than DDM but the bulbs are the same. You are saying that switching your bulb from side to side still shows a different in color?

Oliver

621 - 640 of 1212 Posts