Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

801 - 820 of 1212 Posts

·
Around Here They Call Me DR Write Up
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #802
Hey Oliver,

I keep getting PMs asking exactly what kit I bought. Perhaps you can post a direct link to the product that should be purchased for the 2007 600RR HID conversion. The site seems to confuse quite a few people.

Most people want the kit I originally bought: 2 H7 bulbs (4500k), 2 DDM ballasts, and 2 igniters.

I know this has been beaten to death, but I think a specific 600RR page would not hurt.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I just went to the same page you posted: http://www.xenonexpert.com/ddm_kit_sale.html

Scrolled down and selected the H7 bulbs and the color temps of my choice. I don't know why it's so difficult for some folks though. The link above gives you the kit with 2 bulbs, 2 ballasts, and 2 igniters along with the lifetime warranty included according to the description.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey Oliver,

I keep getting PMs asking exactly what kit I bought. Perhaps you can post a direct link to the product that should be purchased for the 2007 600RR HID conversion. The site seems to confuse quite a few people.

Most people want the kit I originally bought: 2 H7 bulbs (4500k), 2 DDM ballasts, and 2 igniters.

I know this has been beaten to death, but I think a specific 600RR page would not hurt.
It's just that some riders just want the one ballast one bulb setup.

But if you want the set up you mentioned then I made a nice page for you guys :icon_lol:

http://www.xenonexpert.com/ddm_600rr_sale.html

Oliver

·
Registered
92 Posts
just recieved and installed last week great product easy install with plug and play and this write up was exellent..... as good as this product is you should get in the mix and try to design the ultimate intergrated tail light..... IMO

Thanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
So I got a question. If you get the DDM kit do you still need to get the Tripage HID delay relay?

HID Delay Relay
This is an HID or stock headlight delayed relay. This will make your headlight delay startup from 1-15 seconds adjustable. Easy to install on any bike, this will help your charging system on your motorcycle by not having to start your bike while your headlights are drawing power. This especially can be used for HID systems which draw a considerable amount of power during startup.
2 - 4 business days They will be returned to you using your box and shipping.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
So I got a question. If you get the DDM kit do you still need to get the Tripage HID delay relay?
You don't need the delay relay. . .you'll be fine without it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
(BOW3 and HID HARNESS sold separately)

^ are those included with the xenon expert kit?
No idea what the BOW3 is, but you don't need the harness. The harness is only required when you hook it up to a car in order to pull power directly from the battery during startup.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dear Customer :

This notice is for those with pending HID orders. Our overseas shipment for ballast and bulbs was delayed and shipping will continue for HID orders next Thursday when the shipment is scheduled to arrive here. This applies to any other open HID orders you may have. We apologize for the delay. Orders will be processed by date once we have everything in stock.

Thank you for your business. Please feel free to call our sales department at 858.565.1742 if you have any questions about your order.

Apexcone

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Dear Customer :

This notice is for those with pending HID orders. Our overseas shipment for ballast and bulbs was delayed and shipping will continue for HID orders next Thursday when the shipment is scheduled to arrive here. This applies to any other open HID orders you may have. We apologize for the delay. Orders will be processed by date once we have everything in stock.

Thank you for your business. Please feel free to call our sales department at 858.565.1742 if you have any questions about your order.

Apexcone
damn, i just ordered today too

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oliver ... sent you a PM ...

I'm having trouble reaching you via email for some reason. Hope you are still alive!:icon_lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts

HID Delay Relay
This is an HID or stock headlight delayed relay. This will make your headlight delay startup from 1-15 seconds adjustable. Easy to install on any bike, this will help your charging system on your motorcycle by not having to start your bike while your headlights are drawing power. This especially can be used for HID systems which draw a considerable amount of power during startup.
2 - 4 business days They will be returned to you using your box and shipping.
I have this delay kit as well... I'm still going to use it. I don't see why you wouldn't want to.... saves your battery IMO

801 - 820 of 1212 Posts