Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone pls help me find the hid's installation video on a 2005 600RR. i came across it before but can't find it now. thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't think that's a video specifically for the DDM kit, because the one I got already had spacers on the bulbs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think that's a video specifically for the DDM kit, because the one I got already had spacers on the bulbs.
did u have to remove the front fairing to install your ddm hids?
base on this video, the fairing was not removed.

·
Registered
377 Posts
That video is not "actually" specific to DDM but it does give the "actual" general idea.

Only problem I see is that it only shows you how to "actually" remove and install the bulbs... and "actually" plug in the wire connectors.... there is no information on the "actual" wiring or routing of the wires and mounting the ballasts and ignitors specific to the 600rr and its possible mounting locations.

This is what most people "actually" need help with, not necessarily help with putting the bulbs in or snapping together the "actual" connection plugs.

LOL.. "actually"....

·
Registered
455 Posts
man there easy just replace the bulb and plug them in it can only go 1 way the wires cant be mixed up from the bal. to lights or anything at all

·
Registered
55 Posts
did u have to remove the front fairing to install your ddm hids?
base on this video, the fairing was not removed.
No, I didn't have to remove anything. There's plenty of room if you just turn the handlebars. I even had enough room to hide the ballasts.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I didn't have to remove anything. There's plenty of room if you just turn the handlebars. I even had enough room to hide the ballasts.
did u have to modify d spacers? would really appreciate ur help.

·
Registered
455 Posts
no u dont have to mod anything at all its all plug and play no moding no cutting no nothing just put them in plug up and ride is all you gotta do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts