Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to go look at an apparently mint black 2003 RR with 1500miles and a $790 dollar undertail aftermarket pipe. Supposively the owner drove it for last season. I was thinking more like $7000 OTD since the invoice is around $7400.
What do you think?
thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
HighLineCBR said:
it makes me seem like i got ripped off. I paid $8500 out the door for my '03
Same price here, but I think that my deal was fair. Although we like to talk in terms of out-the-door prices, it is easier to compare just the price of the bike. I paid around $300 over dealer invoice. Surely there are better deals out there, but I think that the price is fair for the circumstances.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
Got my 04 for $7,750 OTD in VA.

Keep shopping. :bounce:
how the hell did you pull that off....OTD????
that's a really good price mang!!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Wheel and deal brother, I called and emailed all the dealers within 100 miles of where I live. I made them fight for the sale. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Blade-Runner said:
Wheel and deal brother, I called and emailed all the dealers within 100 miles of where I live. I made them fight for the sale. :mrgreen:
same here, alittle leg work goes a long way.

Contrary to popular belief, it doesn't matter where you live, you too can still find a deal like this.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was at a dealership near me (Phillipston, MA) on saturday. The sales manager told me that anybody I know looking for an 03 RR to send them down cause they have a bunch of them. WOuld not give me a price but basically said they would give them away. This place is know for blowing out leftovers. The shop name is Cycle Design so anybody interested look them up. Based on past experience I bet you could get it for 7500 OTD maybe a little cheaper depending on how good you haggle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I was refferred to a different salesman by a buddy of mine than the original one I got the quote from. He took me through the prices of not a used black 03' like I was told, but I saw a new 03' with 0 miles. This is what he came up with -
New black 03' $8313.18 (OTD)
New blue 04' $8639.93 (OTD)
I'm trying to figure out why there is only $300+ difference

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
zliontamer said:
So I was refferred to a different salesman by a buddy of mine than the original one I got the quote from. He took me through the prices of not a used black 03' like I was told, but I saw a new 03' with 0 miles. This is what he came up with -
Try going to other dealer.

Do you live in a city? Try and find a dealer out in the middle of no where(BFE) and see what his prices are.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blade-Runner said:
zliontamer said:
Try going to other dealer.

Do you live in a city? Try and find a dealer out in the middle of no where(BFE) and see what his prices are.
Thanks man,
I'm not really in a city but I'm certainly going to e-mail a few different dealerships.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I just got my yellow 03 for $6299. It had 14 miles but had a slight scratch on the left side. The same dealer has zero mile 03's in yellow and black for $6899 otd. They've also got a scratched red one for $5999. Procycle in Columbia, MO.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts