Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend in Leesburg, VA finally got a green light from his wife to get a Honda. He really loves the F4i. I tried to convince him to buy the RR but at least he is buying a Honda.

He went into the Leesburg dealer last night and they had 2 CBR F4i's, one in red and one in silver. Anyway, the Dealer must think they are made of gold because they said they were the last of the 2005 they were going to get and would not make a deal. With tax, destination charges, blow-me fees, etc. it will cost $9,500. That's crazy.

Can anybody recommend some dealers in the area that he can buy from.

thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
when I went to by my RR the dealer had me paying about 1000 over retail with all his fees ass well. Gave me the same line, its a hot bike and they can not do anything for me. I eventually got them to let it go for exactly retail, 8600 out the door, that was after spending a couple of hours in the store.

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's tough to find a deal in the DC area. There is a place in WV called Tri County Honda. I've never dealt with them personally, but I've heard some good things. And since your friend is in Leesburg, he should be that far away.

Tri-County Honda
135 S Main St
Petersburg, WV 26847-1741
(304)257-4420

·
Registered
163 Posts
Just have him tell them that seems pretty high and that he's going to look around for a better deal. Maybe through in the "I'm gonna hold off purchasing until I can get one for $XXXX.xx" If there's a chance that he'll leave without buying or buy somewhere else they will try to get him one of those 'if you buy today' kinda deals.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Go to Motorcycle Factory Inc (MFI), in Woodbridge. Ask to talk to Dan. This guy was straight up with me and a very cool guy. I paid 8700 OTD (taxes, title, tag) for my 05 RR.

On top of that you will receive a lifetime discount on parts and accessories there. It's a little bit of a hike from Leesburg, but they are really good about taking care of the customer.

·
Registered
932 Posts
If he is in VA, tell him to call Wayne's Cycle Shop (www.waynecycle.com) in Waynesboroug, VA. I got my '04 RR from them (in the spring of '04) for a good price. It was a 30min trip out there for me but it was definitely worth it! (it is about 2hrs from Leesburg I believe)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts