Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are back from our trip to Deals Gap and wow, what a blast. So i tried to cram 4 days of media into a 10 minute video. Lots of video footage wasn't used, but it still came out great. Let me know what you think!

I would have just embeded with youtube but they killed my audio, owell.

http://vimeo.com/4909542

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice vid...well put together. I liked how you had the compilation of all the pics going with 'Tears Don't Fall' that rocked!! I'm looking to go back there real soon and that makes me want to go soo much more!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, it took around 6 hours to make the vid. We went in the middle of May and are planning another trip towards the end of summer. I was really sad when we had to come home. haha

·
Registered
497 Posts
dope video.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Well we are back from our trip to Deals Gap and wow, what a blast. So i tried to cram 4 days of media into a 10 minute video. Lots of video footage wasn't used, but it still came out great. Let me know what you think!

I would have just embeded with youtube but they killed my audio, owell.

http://vimeo.com/4909542
To avoid YouTube trashing your audio, you have to give credit to the record label in the description part. Freakin awesome vid man! Want to take a trip over there some day but it sucks cause I'm all the way in Colorado.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Friggin awesome. I love the above the bike camera view that starts at 3:20 or so.
Those are some roads I would LOVE to ride.

·
Registered
157 Posts
awesome, thx for sharing!!!!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
holy moly that guy on the gixxer came really close to the camera guy.
haha. that camera guy was me! shoulda seen some of the HD vid our neighbor took. he about fell on his ass when i came around there a couple times!

1ofakindRR said:
To avoid YouTube trashing your audio, you have to give credit to the record label in the description part. Freakin awesome vid man!
they sent me this big hole thing of copyright infringement, and i get it. i have another vid on there that has music and they haven't touched it. they basically said you need permission from the label company to use it or use their preloaded music, problem being the vid is timed for my setup and the audio overlaps. owell.

i'll have to resize and upload some pics on here as well, you will drool i promise :icon_lol:

·
Registered
138 Posts
sweet pics, what kinda resolution was your digital camera? Also, on youtube, I've had good luck on copyrighted music just by adding credits at the end with the title and artist. What kind of boots do you wear? They look really sturdy and comfortable yet just like workboots.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet vid, my group is trying to make a trip down there this Fall.
we are also planning another trip, this time with more than 3 of us. shouldn't be to difficult to recruit more peeps with the vid and pics! :icon_lol:

boiler_RR said:
What kind of boots do you wear? They look really sturdy and comfortable yet just like workboots.
they are workboots, haven't gotten riding ones yet but they are in my near future. they are over the ankle, sturdy and have a steel toe. they feel bulky @ first but i love them now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts