6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any deals going on for bike stands... Front & Rear

I'm looking for a set in the $120 and under range
so don't bother telling me how great pitbull stand are..:icon_lol:

·
Registered
152 Posts
ive got one i got w/ the bike, its suppose to be where you can lift the front or rear, i never used it, i only had the bike for 5 days then some cager totaled it for me, the stands in perfect shape appearance wise, its from bikestands.com, or bikeramps.com, i dont feel liek going to the garage to see the label on it, let me know if your interested

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anybody know what happened to Checkered Flag Stands???

The link to their site don't work anymore and I can't find a new link anywhere..

Anybody know???

·
Registered
165 Posts
I picked up a pair for 92 front and rear brand new, REd for only 92 bucks. (EBAY)

·
Registered
362 Posts
You might be able to get a T-Rex front and rear for about that price. I think they run about $45 a peice.

·
Rizoma King
485 Posts
I highly recommend the GPI Industries stands. They are called GP Pro stands and I found them on ebay. They are super thick and are very sturdy. Got mine for almost 120 exactly including shipping.

Link: http://motors.search.****.com/_W0QQsassZgpiQ5findustries

(note: some auctions are for surface blemished items and that is why they are not much more expensive. The pair that I received had 2 very very small blemishes that are not even noticable. Very good buy IMO)

·
Registered
176 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts