Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out today and I was a complete retard. I will never do this again, it sucked.

If you've ever considered riding with no shirt, don't. Horrible choice. :retard:

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
That's so hot. If I was in town I'd jump on the back and gladly hold on to your manly bod, with no shirt as well.

It wasn't even that hot today broduh. Lol. You sure you weren't trying to impress any ladies? Because you certainly impressed me :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why did I do this? Because today I was riding around in a T-Shirt and I thought "well if I am going to wreck and lose my skin, might as well lose it while being comfy and getting a tan." I'm not trying to impress anyone or be like hurrrr give me attention. The reason I posted the photo was because I thought the photo was really cool looking(Would be even better if I had my gear on).

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Lol... I rode squid the other day (forgive me, I ride a gsx-r) on the highway doing 120-130 km/h.
A stone hits me in the arms and that **** hurt man, it stung so bad. I can't imagine what would happen if you're topless.

Learned my lesson... for now... lol

·
Banned
367 Posts
Why did I do this? Because today I was riding around in a T-Shirt and I thought "well if I am going to wreck and lose my skin, might as well lose it while being comfy and getting a tan." I'm not trying to impress anyone or be like hurrrr give me attention. The reason I posted the photo was because I thought the photo was really cool looking(Would be even better if I had my gear on).
Oh.
*crickets*
Anyway, how bout them clouds?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hey total believer in personal choice, as long as you weren't putting anyone else in danger ride however you want

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey total believer in personal choice, as long as you weren't putting anyone else in danger ride however you want
Thank you sir. :shakehand

Here is another for all of you guys who just love squids

I ride a lot more "responsibly" when I don't have gear on.

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Now that I see some larger pictures you really did need a tan geez.

Eyes almost blinded by the pastyness. :crackup: jk

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
I bet officer Foster did not bother you yesterday ? If the answer is yes then by all means risk it and ride like that for a while may be he or his fellow officers will not bug you any more with their BS excuse to pull you over

1 - 20 of 47 Posts