Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I dont know if it makes a difference where you live, but in WI prices skyrocket in spring. Demand goes up in spring, as well as the prices. Places are not moving motorcycles as fast during the wintertime here so the prices tend to be lower.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Arizona it will be good time to buy..
OH.. I was told by the Ins man the 7th or the 14th I will be able to buy the new bike..:toothy4:

So I'm thinking Dec. is a good time to buy a bike so I've decided to hunt for one now.
I'm also buying a brand new one so is it a good time to buy a bike?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes, Yes, Yes... Buy now if you can... if you want new and don't mind an 07, there are plenty available... Every Honda dealer I've talked with was 40% down this year overall... The toys were the first item to go when the economy took a poop!

There are great deals on 07's too!! My wife is pissed because I got my 07 in the spring... "... if I could have waited..." jeez!

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
My Honda shop said they have a over stock of the 07's getting one will be NO problem

Yes, Yes, Yes... Buy now if you can... if you want new and don't mind an 07, there are plenty available... Every Honda dealer I've talked with was 40% down this year overall... The toys were the first item to go when the economy took a poop!

There are great deals on 07's too!! My wife is pissed because I got my 07 in the spring... "... if I could have waited..." jeez!

·
Registered
796 Posts
good time i would think. the dealers are trying to clear out the old inventory to get ready for the 08's.
What are the chances that any Honda dealerships would have any 2007 RR's around this time NEXT year? I'm guessing that they'll all be gone by the end of spring 08, right?

·
Registered
116 Posts
definitely the best time to buy....it's a slow time for a lot of business, so they will take anything that comes at them...look for local sales as well...

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
hell yes!! im selling my bike for 6k. When spring hits im selling it for 7k :)

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
That Is because you are In Cali.. Cali people get raped on buying:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

It seems like dealers aren't giving much deal out there.
Went to two and and they are not dealing with the 07's. .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts