Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo rr'ers.. Just wanting an opinion on whether to leave the 'cbr' decal on my 05... what ya reckon?
Cheers! (not my bike... just for illustration purposes)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i say off...

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Yeah I agree, definatley the worst colour scheme Honda has produced for the 600rr. Maybeif you don't have the dough to do a whole respray, maybe paint the lowers blue and the tail red to match it up. That silver stands out like a sore thumb. Decal off for sure too.
:+1: out with the silver, first chance....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay thanks fellas ... the decals going! As for the colour scheme and repainting well i got the bike for a good price with very low miles and at first i thought it was a bit off... that being said it has grown on me and now i don't mind it at all.. was thinking of getting a fairing kit but from all the reviews i've read here i don't have confidence in any of the fairing companies and their products... anyways thanks again... Rob

·
TRUST NO ONE
279 Posts
Decal off....I like the wings on this 05/06.....I have a silver 05 so the lower and rear is exactly my bike!...those wings with the different colors combine to make it look like all the models of the era combined in a way...it's different, and I kinda like it...better than another red cbr!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks flycbr glad you like it! Was starting to get paranoid bout the colours! I wish it was all silver but beggars can't be choosers! Your scheme looks awesome! I really like the tri colour bikes especially the red white and blue 04 1000rr... when i'm confident enough riding thats what i'll be chasing..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Easyb choice- just cheat and add a "1000RR" decal to it and no one will know (normal people, at least). Tell the chicks you're a famous road racer from Australia....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts