Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the HONDA decal off the lower fairings an would like to replace it with another one close to it, but did not measure it. Can someone tell me the height and length?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The left side is 1.5 inch tall and 13.25 inches long. The right side is 1.75 inches tall and 14.75 inches long. They are curved, so if you want an exact duplicate, you will need to scan a photo of the originals. I have them if you need them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi wuclan99

can you email me the template as well [email protected]
do you have a template for all the other decals?? my fairings have been reprayed and having them made but would help if i had the templates.thanks!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
hi wuclan99

can you email me the template as well [email protected]
do you have a template for all the other decals?? my fairings have been reprayed and having them made but would help if i had the templates.thanks!
Shoot him a PM, he hasn't been online in about two months. :shakehand

Just a bit of advice for a FNG, be sure to check post dates on your replies. The guys on .net love to be assholes about necroposting (raising old posts from the dead). Also, the best advice I can give you and it will be seconded and carried, is that you have to use the search function before you ask questions.

Welcome aboard..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts