Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as many of you have seen the on going work of my RR, I finally got a chance to take it out for a ride today.

Well last year (jan.) when I bought my bike it had 950 miles on it, the first day I took it for a ride I made it 2 miles and the coolant hose popped off the water pump, I made it back home, replaced all the cheapo clamps that are on it from the factory hoping to prevent this from ever happening again.

I rode all last season no issues ,7,000 miles.

Well guess what, today I was in the same exact location and it happened again, same hose everything. Man was I PISSED..........

So once again back home tore the plastic off, had her back up and running, enough time before it got dark and REALLY COLD out to make the same little 4 mile loop then to the car wash to hose off all the antfreeze on what was a spotless bike till this happend.

Just kinda wierd having this happen twice and in the same location...

·
Registered
584 Posts
Its funny, I get a bit of a leak at that same point on my bike. Is not bad just a couple of drops when I first start her up in the morning. Havent had the hose come off though.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Stay away from that area. Unless it's at the end of your street or driveway. I guess you have no choice then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts