1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
433 Posts
put one on the gf's cbr250 to give it some cheap sound. sounds pretty good with and without the baffle (we left it in). the rubber strap that hugs the can dry rotted in just over a year, and about the 2 year mark one of the rivets has rattled loose causing a leak. also leaks from where the slip on meets the header. you get what you pay for. my advice to you would be to save your money and wait for a quality used slip on to show up for sale either on here or another site. not to mention that has to be the ugliest slip on you can put on a 600rr. that exhaust tip is absurd. pretty sure they make other models

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good morning friends on the East coast, I'm a college senior and currently on a very strict budget, my 07 needs an exhaust can but I'm opting to get a full slip on. I saw on ebay this Delkevic slip on, and would like to hear from some members that have heard of this brand and can comment on its quality. Thank you very much

Tajh

Honda CBR600RR 8" Mini Carbon Round Muffler Exhaust Slip On 07 08 09 10 11 12 | eBay
I had that same exhaust on my VFR800 and it sounded amazing. I had no issues with mine. They quality seems great for the price. I would buy again.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had that same exhaust on my VFR800 and it sounded amazing. I had no issues with mine. They quality seems great for the price. I would buy again.
+1, I have it on my VFR as well, great quality and great sound. This must be new for the 07+ CBR, they didn't have it when I looked last year, otherwise I would have bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts