Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had dual 17s at home and upgraded to dual 19s. Used the 17s for less than 3 months. In perfect condition. $150

Excuse the finger prints

Pic of the back

· Registered
3,831 Posts
Dell gave that monitor away with certain systems and probably still do. I got a cheap entry level desktop for my nephew and it came with that monitor for free!! Cool monitor, hear a buzz sometimes. Typical cost of that monitor is $120 used...$150-170 new, shipped to your door.

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
James06CBR said:
Dell gave that monitor away with certain systems and probably still do. I got a cheap entry level desktop for my nephew and it came with that monitor for free!! Cool monitor, hear a buzz sometimes. Typical cost of that monitor is $120 used...$150-170 new, shipped to your door.
Going with no but thanks for shitting in my thread. They go for $174-$200 on ebay.

· Registered
592 Posts
ill give you 150 for both

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Manta600rr said:
What if i play you for it! One on one any Starcraft map of your choice? huh? what do you say?
Sounds like we have an old-school starcraft player...

Did you go for the battlecruiser onslaught??

Oh, and most any off the shelf card nowadays can run dual monitors. My ATi 9800 pro does and its from a few years back.

· Registered
395 Posts
check you pm's mang

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Manta600rr said:
What if i play you for it! One on one any Starcraft map of your choice? huh? what do you say?
I'll play you, but if you loose you send me the money for the laptop but I don't send you the laptop. Most of my games end in under 10 minutes, and I am at max units around 8 minutes.

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TOMIMOTO said:
Wow your like an uber nerd. You can be on 600rr.net, playing starcraft, and talking to your internet girlfriend all at the same time.
AIM name is BiggestCompDork so you figure it out. And chances are I get more/better ***** than you... :p

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
millcityrider said:
what do you use to set up the dual monitors? just an additional video card?
If you purchased a decent card within the last 4 years you can run dual no problem. Other wise just purchase a cheap PCI card.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.