Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered spools on the 26th of August and received them on September 10th. No communication, no notification of shipment, no notification of a delayed shipment.

I opened them up to discover that I was missing a bolt. OK, so now I have one spool mounted and the other one waiting to get lost. Here it is, almost a week later and I need to do some chain cleaning before I go on a road trip this weekend. Oh, sorry, can't do that; I only have one spool.

Come on, Demented, step your game up. I gave you the benefit of the doubt by trying out your no-name product. I was tempted to go with woodcraft, but I figured I'd support a fellow rider trying to bring up a business.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
you can get a bolt next time you're at lowes, farm-n-fleet, menards, ace, whatever you have out there. It'll cost you $1... 8mm

not sticking up for demented, just trying to help you get your chain clean since you said you have no way of doing it.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
D has been sidetracked twice in the last few months with some pretty bad injuries. Like hawk said, just grab a bolt at your local hardware store for now while waiting for a resolution to your issue. Hope your ride this weekend is fun and safe!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
that sucks guyz... i guess those mosh pitts are get'n rough!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Bought some spools from him about a month ago, and communication was great. Hopefully he clears this up for you soon

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
that sucks guyz... i guess those mosh pitts are get'n rough!
must be, cuz you know from the way he talks about riding, you know it cant be from that. i could just picture him. "head to toe in leather and bubble wrap, 25mph max!"

lololol just kiddin with you bud...
if u are hurt hope you get well soon. im starting to miss reading your online arguments :toothy4:

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
must be, cuz you know from the way he talks about riding, you know it cant be from that. i could just picture him. "head to toe in leather and bubble wrap, 25mph max!"

lololol just kiddin with you bud...
if u are hurt hope you get well soon. im starting to miss reading your online arguments :toothy4:

Dear god, he's going to flip whe he reads that...I must say I enjoy Demented and KNightslugger when people dare to not agree with them...haha

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Please note... his most recent activity on the site is as follows. I'm almost exact that he was injured awhile and ago. Knowing him, he will fix whatever needs to be corrected. Good man IMO
Last Activity: 09-11-2008 10:12 AM

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
Dear god, he's going to flip whe he reads that...I must say I enjoy Demented and KNightslugger when people dare to not agree with them...haha
I know he will.
i dont see why those 2 take half this stuff on here serious.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I know he will.
i dont see why those 2 take half this stuff on here serious.

Beats me, but i tell you what they are smart and all, but its funny to come across threads where people are arguing with them and ****. haha

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Will try and call him tomorrow and find out what is going on
no promises though

·
Administrator