1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
DK is sweet! I only live a state away and usually have my stuff the next day unless it's a weekend

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DK is sweet! I only live a state away and usually have my stuff the next day unless it's a weekend
I thought that was a pretty good price.

Never even heard of the place until yesterday.. Like what I see.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
DK is the best, like Bridge when I lived in Wisconsin it was next day shipping but now that I live in the Twin Cities it's a 45 minute drive (warehouse is open on Sundays) or a next morning shipped product which is nice.

Great place and they are one of the original catalog aftermarket shops; something to note with them: they will beat ANY non-closeout advertised price by $1, internet or print, on about 90% of their stuff including helmets, tires, exhausts and gear. So say you me are browsing around and see someone is offering S20 tires for $220 shipped but it'll take 5 days to get them to you and you'd like them sooner (or cheaper). Call DK, tell them you want a price match and where they can find it, once they confirm it they are $217 (they way their math works) and are at my work by 10 AM the next day. Sweet, right?

Remember, it's non closeout prices, though. But if you carefully shop, I've gotten deals on stuff in my size where others places had pricing for only select sizes.

SportRider23, all their catalogs went away over the past few years and they've gone online or CD's EXCEPT for Harley; thinking it might be they figure a lot if Harley riders don't get the whole internet thing. It ticked me off at first because I'm old and line to browse pages, but I've gotten used to it.

Amarr014 I'd been running Scorpion exhausts almost exclusively (with the exception of my current 600rr) since the early 2000's and have been nothing but impressed with their sound and quality. Their biggest selling point is their SS packing material that never needs to be replaced unlike most exhausts; they also sound great, not too loud, not too quiet and fitment was always spot on. Why they never caught on in the US I have no clue but it's cool having something not everyone does that actually works. For the money I'd seriously think about it over a Yosh, though you can't go wrong with either.

Mike

Reactions: dmc41

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Cool, let us know how you like it. The flame Ti unit they have left is what I had on my 1kRR, I really liked it, though the flame color takes some getting used to. The CF should look sweet.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts