Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 03 cbr600rr that im checkin out had a dent in the frame on the left side of it, as if you where sitting on the bike. It would be that main flat black part that goes up at like a 45 degree angle. The dent is about 3in wide by 1.5in and its depth that it goes into the frame is about 1/2 to 3/4 deep. Is this something i should worry about. Is it not safe? Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
We really need to see some pics in order to say for sure but any damage to the frame is not going to be a good thing. The bike was probably totaled by the insurance so it may have a "salvage" title. Where did you get the bike from?

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
i wouldn't get a bike wiht a dent frame

I would for 500 dollars, hahaha,

post some pics, shoot have him take it to a shop and see if that can even be fixed, if not, no need in buying the bike unless for parts,

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
You might not be able to get it registered unless you want to make it a track whore

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no im thinking of buying it, i autchecked it and it has a clean title. I dont have pics yet because i forgot to take pics of the dent. ya the guy said that he laid it down going like 50 or something but he only want 1500 so idk for sure yet.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Up here in BC, you wouldn't be able to get insurance with any damage to the frame.

Like Moe said, I would at least check if you could register/insure the bike before you consider buying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts