• everyday rider

Votes: 69 84.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
military here. im not deployed....yet!
i have a bike, im not an everyday rider though.
i dont commute to work on the bike anymore.
im more of a weekend warrior. only ride on the weekends.
mainly canyons/twisties, or a nice cruise here and there.

you need to add more options to your poll mang....

weekend rider
canyon/twisties only rider
track only rider
noob, im still learning to ride

·
Registered
883 Posts
I voted everyday rider, but that's not entirely true. It get's f-in cold here at night, and seeing as how I work second shift, if I ride to work I have to ride home in an arctic tundra. So, it's pretty much limited to days off, when the sun's out. Damn the four seasons...

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i'm an everyday rider for the most part. i ride to and from work and on the weekends, sometimes.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
just joined so i am leaving for basic in like 6 months so i will be un able to ride for like 2 months

·
Registered
883 Posts
Good luck with Basic. Air force, right?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
Yeah Cant Wait... I Leave In March April I Think It Is And My Gurl Leaves In January

·
Registered
372 Posts
No longer deployed....got back from my one year "vacation" in April. I ride everyday....work and home....ride on the weekend....pretty much year round as it rarely rains in El A and I could never classify the weather as getting so cold as not to ride. Just bundle up and I'm squared away. I love El A....

·
Registered
883 Posts
teleinfoncarr said:
Yeah Cant Wait... I Leave In March April I Think It Is And My Gurl Leaves In January
Cool. Well Good luck again. You'll have to let me know how it is. I graduated in Sept 2003. I've heard that the BMT has changed significantly since then.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
man i cant vote twice... Im deployed, with NO bike.
i wrecked is and sold it. and when i get back ina few weeks, im gonna have to wait till the 07 comes out.
But there is a 04 firblade on here im eyeing, its a steal, but i really want a 07 600, and i dont feel truely ready for a 1k, but man im fiending liek a mofo, and if i have to wait until april like the Honda website is saying with no bike and its still there, im gonna be riding Fireblade.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I'm back from deployment and leaving again in march, but for the time being...I'm happy cruising on my bike every day :)

·
19,904 Posts
Hey Ryan, are you going back to the sandbox?
Hey man be safe when you go over, and just PM me when you need a fix, ill send u a few magazines to calm the nerves. Cause my boy hooked me up with a few euro over here and man that sh1t helps, just like a drug it calms the fiending, but still continues the addiction.

Hey slaps, are you a leather throat? i have no idea what branch you are?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
reserves.. but im sellini t now =T

·
19,904 Posts
awesome, more leather nutz, YUT!

·
19,904 Posts
what do u mean u got owned 2 weeks ago?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Already did my two deployments with 3/7 I Co. to Iraq. Was stationed with them for 3 years as a line corpsman. Now I ride everyday and thank god that I am still around to do it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
just got back from deployment and since then been tryin to ride everyday but just to work.. then on weekends are when we hit up the canyons..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts