Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is playing Destiny? Ive been playing every day since I got it in late september and I like it a lot, mostly b/c its NOT the yearly cookie cutter COD crap we see. Ive been playing with a great group of guys on this site, its not a clan no weekly practice just a group of mature gamers who dont want to listen to screaming teenagers.

www.dadsofgaming.com

I'm a level 30 Titan. We can get to Atheon in the Vault of Glass in a little over an hour but beating him has become tougher since the last patch. Anyone looking to get into a good group of other destiny players feel free to join up.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'm old, I'll sign up. I'm a level 29 warlock, but I still haven't made it all the way through the Vault. I've got a checkpoint now for the part just before Atheon, but none of the guys I made it there with can play again until after the Tuesday reset. Boo.

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I need some guys to do the vault with. I'm a 28 warlock. If anyone wants to play just add me. Same PSN as my name here. Just send a message saying you're from here.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
So I just finished the raid, and I'm a little pissed. My teammates got weapons, shards, armor, raid armor, etc. Thanks to the random drops, what did I get? A shader. I spent seven hours of gameplay for a different robe. Thanks Bungie, for making that worth it.

Aw, who am I kidding - just makes me want to try again tomorrow....

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We do the raid a lot, weekly for the most part. Ive beat it twice on normal and once on hard. All the other times we were not able to all group up again before the server reset.

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I have done the raid many times and have only gotten one raid weapon and one piece of gear. Pretty disappointing since everyone I have played with constantly gets them. Just shards and energy for me. Need to finish on hard this week. I'm not a fan of the elitist mentality of guys who are 30s and not wanting to play with any 29s. I foresee it getting worse after Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I've now done the raid twice, and I've gotten Chatterwhite twice, along with shards and energy. My buddies have gotten VoC, Ice Breaker, raid armor, etc. The first time we finished, I was the only one who didn't get some armor or weapons. The second time, I was the only one again. I've done nightfall every week with both of my characters for the last 4 weeks (8 runs) - once I got a legendary shotgun, and once I got a legendary scout rifle. My buds all make jokes about the horrible drops I get. I have come to despise RNG, but I keep playing. I'm a glutton, I guess.
One of the changes with the DLC is that raid drops will take into account your previous rewards, so hopefully this gets better. Not sure if that applies to the Vault as well as the new raid, but I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

·
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyone still playing? I have 3 level 32 characters now. I've gotten everything in the Crota raid including 3 Crux's and have downed Crota as the sword guy a number of times now. I mostly just help others out b/c there is not much left for me to do until The House of Wolves comes out, besides the quest for a second Gjallarhorn

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I still play and just work on getting my weapons maxed out. I'm not on too much during the week if at all right now because work has me busy. I should start playing crucible to change things up.

·
Beer: does the body good
682 Posts
Maybe I should blow off the dust and level my lvl 14 warlock...

·
Registered
250 Posts
I bought Destiny for my PS4 on launch day and I love it, but I'm only level 16 or 17, I get distracted easily plus the kids always keep me busy lol. PSN name is SheldonR311.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts