Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone pre-ordered Destiny and downloaded the Beta? So far it is pretty fun. You can team up with other players and complete the required missions in a huge universe. If anyone else out there is playing the Beta and wants to start up a fire team add me. Gamer Tag is: MaddBunny03.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Beta is fantastic. I was lucky enough to play the alpha build back in June. I have a extra ps4 code for anyone that wants to join.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Sucks it will be down for 2 days. I'm very back and forth in this game. I have a positive k/d, but I cant seem to string games together. I did score 5900 in one pvp match though.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm still up in the air when it comes to the domination style play. When I get lucky and my team actually plays like a team we do good. When everybody splits up like its team deathmatch we get slaughtered.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
This game looks SOOO BAD ASS!!! I just can't decide if it would be better on PS4 or xbox1 :banghead:

I also don't have a PS4 but I've got my eye on that Destiny edition they are releasing. And honestly I'm so fed up with the Xbox One, its just an expensive ugly a** box.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Good to know I'm at 6 now. They will allow us to keep our progress right?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Hasn't really been said, but with the level cap I'm guessing they will. Plus they are throwing it a lot of surprises not to.

I'll be honest I plan on getting a one down the road for some exclusives, but the ps4 is the way to go. Also, the ps4 is getting timed exclusives for Destiny which is nice.

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
I'll be honest I plan on getting a one down the road for some exclusives, but the ps4 is the way to go. Also, the ps4 is getting timed exclusives for Destiny which is nice.

So far man, the Xbox One has been a let down. I'm pretty sure the original gameboy has more settings you can change and tweak than the One does. All it does is say "its all good" or "something went wrong" and thats all the feedback it gives you. Sometimes you'll get an error code, sometimes. Its frustrating when anything goes wrong or when you just want to know what the hell its doing. The 360 you could tweak and diagnose like a pro, if something went wrong more often than not you could dig a little deeper and fix it on your own. Not the One though :banghead:

-Sorry, rant over. The processing power of the xbox one is cool tho, its impressive to see Dead Rising running on it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts