Registered
8,498 Posts
yup, I just sent him a nice harassing email :bounce:

you should too

mailto:[email protected]

H

·
0 Posts
some ppl... it never seems to amaze me that some ppl are just so ignorant...

·
Registered
583 Posts
Asshats who write this kind of inflammatory crap are usually looking for attention. Any publicity is good publicity, right?

And all the motorcyclists I know are organ donors. Its just the right thing to do! That this schmuck is so self serving about it makes me sick.

- M

·
Registered
936 Posts
good law but i would only agree to it if automobile drivers not wearing a seatbelt would be treated the same way!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yes, he's trying to make a point.

He's going about it the wrong way. He'll piss off a bunch of people along the way by making generalizations about motorcyclists in general, implying that we're all totally stupid dumbf*cks.

If he's going to write about laws like this - he has to do it in a way such that responsible motorcyclists aren't offended.

"champtions of the right to die"

?? WTF is that...

I encourage mister Dicker to stop being a **** and befriend a few responsible motorcyclists.... and until then, he can go straight to hell!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
What the hell is wrong with people, I really don't understand why people have a problem with motorcyclists. Now we have to be organ donors and left to die. GREAT!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
heres what i wrote to him.

First off, just by reading your article you sound like a high class prick who doesnt give a **** about human life except your own of course. I bet you drive a convertible car and those people don't wear helmets either, but are they "champions of the right to die" no. I bet most people that ride motorcycle are organ donors not because they think they will die easier, its because those people care about others. I bet your not even an organ donor because all you do is sit in your office and write these crappy columns when motorcyle riders are riding and experiencing life. People like you are so jealous because your life is so boring that all thats left is to criticize others who actually enjoy life and try to live it to the fullest.

jake

1 - 12 of 12 Posts