Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather this weekend is supposed to be awesome so I'm gonna ride out to 697...thinking bout meeting up somewhere in north dallas to eat around 2 and then riding up there. anyone here interested? There maybe a few others going from another forum. there's a map below...the street highlighted in red is the one i'm talking about. the gas station is a couple hundred yards off one end of the road so it's a great place to take a break upon arriving out there and get fuel before hitting up the road. It's a good bit of a ride to get out there, but I think the road is worth it.

· Registered
602 Posts
that road was great, wish I was in Dallas so I could go back out

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya man, I keep trying to get back out there but each time everyone bails. Looks like i'm going to have to go alone next time.

· Registered
860 Posts
Who is the other group going? I'd go if it was next weekend, but I'm working this Sat.

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't this saturday because of the number of school projects I was assigned with less than a week to do them :-\ But as of right now, I'm open the following weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.