Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Whos going to pick up this game when it comes out in May? Im going to lose some sleep over this one for sure. Its going to be epic! Better start beefing up my computer now

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
My laptop probably can't handle it. But I played 1 and 2 much more than I probably should have....so ill prolly try it on my laptop anyway....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My laptop probably can't handle it.
You'd be surprised. Here are the system requirements

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows

Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband** Internet connection
1024x768 minimum resolution

Mac

Mac® OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x or newer
Intel® Core 2 Duo
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better
2 GB RAM
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband** Internet connection
1024x768 minimum resolution

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows

Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs)
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

Mac

Mac® OS X 10.7.x or newer
Intel® Core 2 Duo
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 4670 or better

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
i loved playing D2 LOD back in the day... but i don' have a computer at hom anymore, so kind puts me out :banghead:....otherwise i would be very very tired for the first week or two haha

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought the collectors edition off amazon. Going to be delivered on the release date :rocker:

·
Registered
71 Posts
D3 is graphic intense x3. That minimum requirement is bogus. My old computer was a lot better than that and I couldn't play. You will prob need minimum 1gb video card to play. I really hope the full game will be better because the beta was pretty boring. D2 was a lot more fun. Anything you remember from D2 will not be in D3.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
D3 is graphic intense x3. That minimum requirement is bogus. My old computer was a lot better than that and I couldn't play. You will prob need minimum 1gb video card to play. I really hope the full game will be better because the beta was pretty boring. D2 was a lot more fun. Anything you remember from D2 will not be in D3.
Well I can guarantee that the full game will be MUCH better than the beta. After all, its just a BETA and is only half hour long. Its unfair to judge a game like this based solely on the beta. Besides, has Blizzard ever disappointed you?

I didnt get to play the beta, what exactly was missing from D2?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was addicted to d2x when it first came out... definitely picking this one up, I just hope that it keeps all the good stuff that made d2 great, that's my only worry.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ummm I just bought a new laptop and can't ride my cbr cause I'm out of town and will be so I'm going to become a hermit in May

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
222 Posts
Picking it up for sure. D1 and D2 were so much fun... ahhh nostalgia..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well I can guarantee that the full game will be MUCH better than the beta. After all, its just a BETA and is only half hour long. Its unfair to judge a game like this based solely on the beta. Besides, has Blizzard ever disappointed you?

I didnt get to play the beta, what exactly was missing from D2?
That is true. Blizzard never disappoints. But I really hope the game will be better than beta. The main two things that I hated in D3 is that you no longer get to chose your own stat and skill points. It seems like PVP is basically non existent in D3. Its basically only PVM. Also the characters you knew from D2 are no longer in D3 besides the Barbarian.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is true. Blizzard never disappoints. But I really hope the game will be better than beta. The main two things that I hated in D3 is that you no longer get to chose your own stat and skill points. It seems like PVP is basically non existent in D3. Its basically only PVM. Also the characters you knew from D2 are no longer in D3 besides the Barbarian.
blizzard never forgets to expand its games so look forward to more characters later or a modified system

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 56 Posts