Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a tail light from J'Neer off of eBay (July 17th). However, have not received it yet, I asked them if I sent them additional money if they would overnight it so I would have it by friday. I sent that last night(Monday 21st) and they e-mailed me back (Tuesday 22nd) saying that they would have my tail light over nighted within 24 hours of receiving my additional money. I was reading some reviews and there seems to be alot of complaints with their lights... I purchased Tripage's fender eliminator, should I have just got their tail light as well? I hope all goes well for me....!!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Just going off of what other people have posted about their dealings with Tripage, I know that's who I'm going to when I get ready to do more mods on my bike. If you haven't seen the custom LED pegs yet, they're a must see!!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I was told my replacement light was mailed in late June and I finally received notice that it hit the border and is now in my city. I'm not sure what the story is, but it seems supply is short on their end.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Do not jump to conclusions yet evrey deal has its own circumstances
the best you can do is wait and see what happens first then react

·
Registered
234 Posts
Only going off my experience with J'neer, but I would say doing anything with them is a mistake. I waited 21 days and still not one email or call back. Lucky I made my purchase through paypal and they refunded my money back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts