Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60 degrees, clear and Sunny in Austin w00t !

oh yeah .. and I'm single .. I just got my divorce finalized this morning

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
Congrats on the freedom, and hell yeah I rode today. It was about 40 this morning when I went to work and now its upper 50's. I don't care what the temperature is, as long as there is not a potential for ice then I will ride.

·
Registered
57 Posts
just rode around my neighborhood, had my bike for a few weeks and still dont have a license. even though im riding dirty and cant resist when i see my lady all alone in the garage.lol

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i dont have to ask to ride ... :D

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
just rode around my neighborhood, had my bike for a few weeks and still dont have a license. even though im riding dirty and cant resist when i see my lady all alone in the garage.lol
When you get your license shoot me a PM and we can try to meet up for a ride. I'm just up I-10, stationed in P-Cola.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
It's 60-something now, but it was 37 when I rode to work...I was friggin cold. Needed some glove liners and a balaclava. Thought I would be OK.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I didn't ride today... I did mon and tues though. It rained yesterday and last night, then got below freezing so the roads were covered in ice this morning. About a mile down the road from my house there was a Ford Ranger in the ditch, then about 8 miles further on another road they were pulling a Toyota truck out of the woods that rolled over. I slid a couple times hitting the brakes.... good day to be in the car, I must say! LOL

This weekend I'll ride again for sure though :cruising:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's 60-something now, but it was 37 when I rode to work...I was friggin cold. Needed some glove liners and a balaclava. Thought I would be OK.

Mikey, I had court in the AM in Georgetown otherwise I'd have been in that 37F freezin !

Luckily after court, came home, it was about 50F and I didnt need it, just got off work about 4:30 to catch the sunlight and get home

360 > 2222 > 620 > Anderson Mill > 1431 > Bagdhad > HOME phew ...

2222/620 area is ughhh but other than that smooth ride the whole way

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
congrats on being able to ride cause we have snow, and the DIVORCE!!! u kno why divorces are so expensive??

cause they are worth it!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ahh lucky. I wish it was 50 here and I would ride all day. It's been to long. Low 20's here in Baltimore and snow is predicted. Less then an inch expected but enough that it's to dangerous to be on semi-new Dunlop Q2's. On the relationship side, I don't dump my girl for the winter but I do send her away. Her parents live in another state so I send her butt packing to Kansas for a month and a half for a little breathing room. Over the summer gets better.... She goes home for 3 MONTHS!!! Every weekend is my weekend. Hahaha. The perfect situation for a rider. Been doing it for over 3 years now and never a problem. lol Be safe out there.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts