Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Without telling you to do a search.. I will just answer you here because it is simple. The differences are only cosmetic like you pointed out. Honda dropped yellow and added blue. Supposedly Honda also fixed the charging problem, but I had no problems with that on my 03. ..oh yeah, welcome to the forum. ;-)

·
Registered
346 Posts
mabbottusmc said:
Ther are a few internal changes also. Also the pipe is different. New suspension and front brakes.
do you think it would be different for pipes? i mean, aftermarket pipes are designed for both 03 and 04 right? and in what way they're different for the pipes? thanks! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
faizkj said:
mabbottusmc said:
Ther are a few internal changes also. Also the pipe is different. New suspension and front brakes.
do you think it would be different for pipes? i mean, aftermarket pipes are designed for both 03 and 04 right? and in what way they're different for the pipes? thanks! :mrgreen:
I'm stupid. I was tired when I read the question. I thought it said '03 and '05. Disregard everything I said and call me a moron.

·
Registered
346 Posts
uhuhu anyway, my questions are real.. is there any difference for the pipes (03-04)?

V

·
0 Posts
No difference in the pipes between 03-04. Seriously, there are no differences between 03-04 except for paint. Everything is interchangeable between the two.

·
Registered
799 Posts
There are some very small differences in the parts, but not the pipe. Some parts have different part numbers depending on year, but they are so minute, you'd never notice.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
uhhh.... let me see, '03 where made in 2004 and the 04 in 2003, or wait was it the other way around :bounce:
They are the same bro, trust me.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
mabbottusmc said:
faizkj said:
mabbottusmc said:
I'm stupid. I was tired when I read the question. I thought it said '03 and '05. Disregard everything I said and call me a moron.
moron :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hmm. the '05 is better...

sorry, i want an '05. but anyway, there aren't any really noticable differences in the two years, but as CCSEX122 said, maybe some part numbers and that's it. no biggie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts