Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember seeing a Digital Tachometer add-on for our 600RR.

It's a row of color coordinated LED's that light up as the engine rev numbers climb.

like green green green orange red

it was programmable and it mounted right on top of our oem gauge.

Do any of you remember seeing something like this??????

I'm thinking about getting something like this. let me know if any of you are familiar with this.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
somebody had to have seen it. it looks like this.

HELP!!!!

K

·
0 Posts
I remember seeing it on the RC51 at bluegauges.com. pretty pimp really. haven't seen one standalone though.

wouldn't a three teir blue be the better color than green->red? I know McClarin uses three blue led's for their F1 rev limiter. really catches your eye, even watching it on tv! you're only going to see it for a few milliseconds before you shift anyway so why so much progression? seems to me to be a distraction. i'd much rather see BANGBANGSHIFT than "hey, hey you, Hey! HEY!! HEY RETARD SHIFT ALREADY!" lols!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LtsRR, Black05rr, those are really really expensive.

I remember the rev light bar being around $100.

This is pretty frustrating. There was couple posts on the forum about it too, and someone was raving about the rev bar.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
you don't really want to switch gauges do you.... you will loose that lovely gas gauge. lol

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
datatool one doesn't look OEM. the one i saw looked factory piece....gosh. ANYONE!???

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i really appreciate you guys helping me out with this. but it "literally" looks like the picture i drew above. thanks again!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
charles722 said:
i really appreciate you guys helping me out with this. but it "literally" looks like the picture i drew above. thanks again!
It really does, I've seen the thing, I just can't find it now. It looks EXACTLY like what he drew.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
charles i know what youre talking about. i seen it
posted here awhile back. ill try and search around.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
That's the one I thought of when I saw the drawing... pretty sure that's the one he was looking for.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
No.... That one has two buttons. His did not.

j/k That has to be it. About the right price point too. You guys are good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts