Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I placed an order last wednesday with Disco for an exhuast, paid with paypal early thursday morning.

As of now, I have not gotten any confirmation of shipment or wether the item is on back order or anything...

I pm'd Disco, sent an email to [email protected]. I haven't gotten a single response. I know he's been searching the forums, posting in other threads and PM'ing other members.

Disco, all I want to know is where my order is at. Wether it is on back order or being shipped. I understand you are a busy man, but I will order from elsewhere if neccessary.

***RECEIVED THE EXHAUST, LOOKS AND SOUNDS AWESOME*****

·
Registered
268 Posts
Drives me nuts when people don't at least respond with negative news... IDGAF if it's going to take an extra week, but I've been standing by my damn mailbox cause you said it would ship yesterday!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Sigh...I cant get away for just a week because things just go crazy...

Sorry I haven't gotten caught up with PM's and some emails. I'm doing my best to get caught up. I should be receiving your exhaust any day now, it was shipped from the east coast since they were limited in supply so its taken a while to get to me.

I'm doing my best here guys, you will all get your stuff I promise. Please have just a little patience with me, I will be finally caught up by the weekend.

Oh BTW my number is 619-997-4741.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the update, all I needed.

You're gonna have to ship it all the way back out the east coast for me :(

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Thanks for the update, all I needed.

You're gonna have to ship it all the way back out the east coast for me :(
Yeah I know, I wish Parts Unlimited had drop shipping, would make things a lot easier...

I'll get you a tracking number when it ships. Heck I'll even toss some stickers in there for ya :)

Sorry again for not letting you know sooner.

BTW if anyone wants the Leo Vince SBK titanium slip on exhaust, there is only one left!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Have some faith people, man's runnin a business nearly by himself. Pretty busy business
just by this little community we have plus all his local business. Cut a little slack every
now and then. Speaking of business Disco, any news on the blue GMX?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Have some faith people, man's runnin a business nearly by himself. Pretty busy business
just by this little community we have plus all his local business. Cut a little slack every
now and then. Speaking of business Disco, any news on the blue GMX?
Thanks man, oh and Im running the business BY MYSELF! I have the help of my girlfriend every now and then...heh its the only time we get to hang out. I might be looking for some help soon.

Yeah I should get my order in by next week. I can't wait to see the new colors :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Disco, if i was anywhere near ya i'd be down for lending a hand. Unfortunately i'm stuck
here in frigid Iowa. As far as the jacket and my other items goes, i don't think anyone
could be as excited as i am, i may be wrong though. Can't wait.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
you would think youd be good to take a vacation in the off season huh? LOL
at least your getting orders for parts for "toys" in this bleak economy, good job!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
at least your getting orders for parts for "toys" in this bleak economy, good job!
Haha yeah no sh*t. Its my first time having a vacation in like 2 years and all hell breaks loose!

Hey no complaints here though, I'm glad I still have some orders.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks dude. hopefully when it gets here it will be warm enough to test it out!

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Disco, I have a deal for ya.

Pay me to move down there and give me a job, and I'll work for you full time. This weather drives me nuts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Cyclesector+Disco

First off,,, Great experience with Cyclesector and Disco....

I ordered the BT016's during Disco's promotion. I understand that his supplier f*cked up and didn't have any fronts for Disco so it caused delays.. But I received a tracking Number on the 18th of Feb and I received the tires today, the 25th of Feb.. It took only one week for the tires to be shipped from California to Ottawa Canada (basically right accross the contenant, and over a border too)...

Disco quoted me $275 USD shipping to canada included, which is $345 canadian

The best part is my local bike shop quoted me the same tires for $570.00 in canadian dollars. so I had these tires shipped up from cyclesector for $345.00 in canadian dollars (shipping included) another plus is I lucked out and didn't have to pay any customs charges.

So all in all Cyclesector saved me $225.00:five: thats Flippin terrific

Can't wait for my grips to arrive now

Cheers to Disco:all_cohol

·
Registered
8,212 Posts

MX......

There in no "off season" in southern California :five:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts