Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK So a little while ago I I placed an order for an A* two peice suit,, I got it today and it is f*cking awesome..

I got it through disco and he hooked me up big time,, there were LOTS of PM's and emails back and forth, and even a few phone calls,, there was a small miss-communication along the way which put a slight delay in getting my order shipped out,, but that is all null and void because the service was fantastic..

I was a little concerned about ordering a suit without ever trying it on, especially because I live in Canada and Disco is in California.. but I did my measure ments and checked the A* size chart and determined that i was a EURO size 50 (I am 175lbs and 5 11) ,,

it so happens that disco is pretty much the same size as me and disco assured me that the size would fit me..

anyways I got the suit today and it fits like glove (BTW from recieving tracking info and recieving the suit was 6 business days)

Some side info: none of the local stores carried A* suits for me to try on first,,, and they were charging a much heftier price then what disco got it for me.. I won't say what he charged me for it,, but I saved over $500 canadian,, some motorcycle stuff is just redonkulous expensive in canada compared to the US

Here are two pics:

The suit hanging

me with the suit on (this is my skidoo helmet cause my bike helmet was up stairs,, lazey maybe LOL)

Thanks Disco,, this suit is pure quality, and fits lke it was made for me

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
That's awesome bro! I'm glad it worked out for you!

Yeah that suit actually impressed me, it fit me really well :)

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't wait to scuff the sliders

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love how you have Franks hot sauce out on the counter for fast access!! haha

Love the suit man!!

+1 for Discolicious!!!