Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to the Dealer Expo in Indianapolis and I will be gone from 2/11-2/14, so I will not be able to answer an PM's or emails.

I will be back on Monday 2/15 and will try to get all caught up that day.

So dont freak out on me if I don't get back to you right away!

:ciao:

·
Registered
228 Posts
what's goin on here in Indy??? Or is it just for dealers?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its for dealers, its the biggest industry event of the year. Should be pretty cool.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Right on, sounds like that'll be tight! Don't know how familiar you are with downtown indy but if ya get a chance ya should hit up Howl at the Moon, pretty tight piano bar

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Was planning on going, made it last year. Pretty epic show....

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive been to Indy before, had a pretty wild time :)

I'll pick up a bunch of freebies there too. I was hoping my Kriega R25 backpack would arrive today, but it comes tomorrow after I leave :(

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
its not a big deal but i sent you a pm a couple days ago and you never got back:( jk like i said its not a big deal just hit me up when you get the chance

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
Indy rocks, I love that city. If I wasnt addicted to sunshine and year round riding I would probably live there.

Hey Disco where you staying? We should get together and have a beer.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not a big deal but i sent you a pm a couple days ago and you never got back:( jk like i said its not a big deal just hit me up when you get the chance
I'll go through my PM's tonight and will try to get back to everyone.

Indy rocks, I love that city. If I wasnt addicted to sunshine and year round riding I would probably live there.

Hey Disco where you staying? We should get together and have a beer.
I think Im at the Hyatt. I'll be there Friday and Saturday, leaving Sunday afternoon. I know I'm having dinner with the Icon staff on Saturday but I might be able to hang out on Friday.

·
Monkey works will work for you :)
1,679 Posts
I think Im at the Hyatt. I'll be there Friday and Saturday, leaving Sunday afternoon. I know I'm having dinner with the Icon staff on Saturday but I might be able to hang out on Friday.[/quote]

I'm staying with a college buddy just outside the city. We go downtown Fri. and Sat. to a couple different bars and micro brews. Shoot me your cell via PM and we'll get together.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey Diego this is Dan! Bring me back some freebies! HAHA jk! Have a safe trip!

The Kriega R25 is awesome, I've been riding with one for a while now and it's everything a motorcycle backpack should be.

·
Registered
760 Posts
im from indy.bring me some white castle. i cant wait tilll july. yummy in my tummy mmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Right on, sounds like that'll be tight! Don't know how familiar you are with downtown indy but if ya get a chance ya should hit up Howl at the Moon, pretty tight piano bar
haha thats funny, I work at the one in San Antonio..........:banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts