Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been on the lookout for a cheap CB350 project for a long time now, and two weeks ago I finally saw one on craigslist that really caught my attention. It's pretty much complete, in decent shape and hasn't run in years, just what I was looking for! I had to drive over 2 hrs to go get it but it was worth it, shes perfect, and only cost me $400!

Here she is the day after I got it:

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
within a few hours I had it looking like this:

And I just got the motor off last night. I'll be cracking into it this week to see whats going on it in there to get it running again.

·
Registered
242 Posts
That is going to be a nice project...good luck Disco! Keep us up to date.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yo you have too have done more too her by now!!!
more pix .and my parts please!!!

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
disco , there are a shiit load of those down here as well, look on trademe.co.nz...

anything you want let me know and we will sort it out for you!

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
my boyfriend and i have been wanting to pick up a project like that. $400 is a deal

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Popped open the head and saw why the engine wasnt turning....

I'm leaving some WD40 chilling in it overnight and will try to bust the pistons loose tomorrow.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Popped open the head and saw why the engine wasnt turning....

I'm leaving some WD40 chilling in it overnight and will try to bust the pistons loose tomorrow.
My GS wouldn't turn initially. Made up a concoction of 30ml wd-40, 40ml seafoam, and 30ml mobil 1 and squirted 25ml in each cylinder. Let it sit overnight and it spun right over the next morning.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.