Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Bleedin' Honda Red
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bough a fairing kit from seller Norm Nason. He stated the ONLY damage was to the lower left side fairing. There is damage to every piece except for the right side mid. Ive disputed with paypal asking a full refund and I will ship the kit back to the seller. If that comes up empty I will dispute with my credit card. Pictures and pm's attached. The air ducts dont attached correct. The black mid pieces also dont connect to the tank as the holes are too big. There are cracked holes, scratches, pieces not lining up, broken pieces as well :(

nope. no spidering, no cracking, no fitment issues. i had these on my bike for 1 season then i sold the bike without the farings. the only spot where the fitment isnt 100% is the duct covers which is very common and there isnt an issue as you can see by my pics. this pic below is the only damage on this kit and it honestly is not easily seen like rash all along a normal bad piece. its only that one small area and with all the decals it really isnt easily noticed especially since its on the left side which is always down on kickstand.You could also just touch up the white part. i never did anything because like i said its not very visible and not spread out.

Pics:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Good luck with your claim, I would want my money back too..... on a side note, how do you find time to post 33.3 times a day???? LOL

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
why the hell do people do this crap? they know damn well they are damaged...what do they think, that its not gonna show when the customer opens the box...christ. good luck mang....

·
Bleedin' Honda Red
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
contacted my credit card and disputed the transaction. hopefully i can get my money back or the seller will step in and do the right thing

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
with paypal your funds are guaranteed, you will get your money back it will just take a little while.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Good luck with the claim. I was going to swap mids with a member on here and expressed they HAD to be perfect, and he was straight up honest and took beautiful pics showing the SINGLE scratch. Didn't try to bullsh** or anything. Why can't everyone be this honest?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Oh hell no!!! This $hit sux...I guess we are gonna have to go for a ride another day now..All because of some damn duesche bag thats a freakin liar!!!!!I hate A$$holes like that

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
damn man sorry to hear that, I know when I go to sell mine I am taking detailed pictured of every little thing so whoever buys anything from me knows what they are getting to the T

·
Bleedin' Honda Red
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is the reason i hate paypal.

We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

Hopefully the Norm Nason will do the right thing and refund my money or I will contact my credit card and dispute.

·
Registered
482 Posts
with paypal your funds are guaranteed, you will get your money back it will just take a little while.
Thats a negative ghost rider the pattern is full...they only gaurantee the shipping. I had the same thing happen with my race fairings and they said tough unless it was damaged in shipping its not covered, they don't cover "not as described" had to go through my CC company to get it fixed, it was an f'ing hassle but worth it.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I would like to know how as well :toothy4::toothy4:

Good luck with your claim, I would want my money back too..... on a side note, how do you find time to post 33.3 times a day???? LOL

·
Registered
371 Posts
Got the fairings today and i can say im very upset at the quality. you were not honest when selling the kit. There is damage to almost every fairing. Pictures are attached. Im going to repackage them. Im asking for a full refund. Please refund me and ill ship them back to your address via ups tomorrow. I hate to make this a big deal so ill leave it to pm's as of now. But if i have to ill dispute with my credit card. Ive also contacted moeman about this.

This is the reply i recieved today at 4:04pm and i see this thread was started at 4:18. thanks alot buddy. good thing i took pics of the fairings before i sent them. You said you got ripped off on fairings before. i now know why. The fairings fit PERFECT except for the duct covers dont go tight against the tank, as i mentioned to you, which most of the ebay fairings have that problem. You didnt even let me reply. I get a phone call from my gf saying 425 was taken from our paypal and the buyer does not wish to interact with us.You dirty little prick. i was nothing but kind to you and would of been more then happy to help resolve this issue until i read through this ****.i drove 2 hours out of my way to get quicker shipping in the states and skip any custom fees that you would of recieved. ive never been so pissed at people only getting half the info. i dont know what the hell you did to the fairings as i polished and waxed them before i shipped them. theres dirt and cruddy **** all over them. how do you get such bad pictures. there used for christ sakes. most of your so called broken holes and duct covers are all covered by the fairings and bolts. there are no issues with the holes. my kit is from bikebolts.com and did the whole bike. how do you explain my pics if they dont fit? they fit very well, maybe you should get someone that knows what there doing to install it for you. there are NO broken tabs or holes. on some of these kits they have to be drilled by the buyer to make them fit which is what is done in that picture. pull my damn stomp grips off. anyone can do that. there is nothing wrong with them.change the tank pad.there 2 bucks. so you shipped them back to me without even talking to me. Where the hell are they going? i shipped them in a store 2 hours away. you want me to go over and pay customs again and eat the shipping, i think not. If you would of took 10 minutes we could of sorted **** out, but instead you bash my name all over this site without even talking to me. I asked you to send me pictures but instead you post them on here bitching to everyone else about it. I am a very reasonable guy and was willing to work things out but i do not at all appreciate what has happened here. Its not going to be so easy now to work things out.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
WoW!!!! Hmmm Norm can we see your pics of the "perfect farings " please you said you took before sending ?? At this point I am not sure who to believe :beer:

Got the fairings today and i can say im very upset at the quality. you were not honest when selling the kit. There is damage to almost every fairing. Pictures are attached. Im going to repackage them. Im asking for a full refund. Please refund me and ill ship them back to your address via ups tomorrow. I hate to make this a big deal so ill leave it to pm's as of now. But if i have to ill dispute with my credit card. Ive also contacted moeman about this.

This is the reply i recieved today at 4:04pm and i see this thread was started at 4:18. thanks alot buddy. good thing i took pics of the fairings before i sent them. You said you got ripped off on fairings before. i now know why. The fairings fit PERFECT except for the duct covers dont go tight against the tank, as i mentioned to you, which most of the ebay fairings have that problem. You didnt even let me reply. I get a phone call from my gf saying 425 was taken from our paypal and the buyer does not wish to interact with us.You dirty little prick. i was nothing but kind to you and would of been more then happy to help resolve this issue until i read through this ****.i drove 2 hours out of my way to get quicker shipping in the states and skip any custom fees that you would of recieved. ive never been so pissed at people only getting half the info. i dont know what the hell you did to the fairings as i polished and waxed them before i shipped them. theres dirt and cruddy **** all over them. how do you get such bad pictures. there used for christ sakes. most of your so called broken holes and duct covers are all covered by the fairings and bolts. there are no issues with the holes. my kit is from bikebolts.com and did the whole bike. how do you explain my pics if they dont fit? they fit very well, maybe you should get someone that knows what there doing to install it for you. there are NO broken tabs or holes. on some of these kits they have to be drilled by the buyer to make them fit which is what is done in that picture. pull my damn stomp grips off. anyone can do that. there is nothing wrong with them.change the tank pad.there 2 bucks. so you shipped them back to me without even talking to me. Where the hell are they going? i shipped them in a store 2 hours away. you want me to go over and pay customs again and eat the shipping, i think not. If you would of took 10 minutes we could of sorted **** out, but instead you bash my name all over this site without even talking to me. I asked you to send me pictures but instead you post them on here bitching to everyone else about it. I am a very reasonable guy and was willing to work things out but i do not at all appreciate what has happened here. Its not going to be so easy now to work things out.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.